Reptile Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So last night I had one of my male leo's out, marvelling at how chubby he's got since being seperated from the girls (I've been away a few months so havn't seen him). And so hes crawling round my hand, which was palm down, to get ontop of it.....and all of a sudden this clear liquid came firing out of his private parts and all over my new scarf!!!! It squirted about a foot or so. I was a bit shocked so put him back in his viv and he toddled off happy as larry....

I'm assuming it wasn't wee coz thats the white bit attached to the faeces. Was it some kind of weird defence tactic?? He's a pretty calm guy, just ambles around.

Any ideas????

: victory:

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
You are quite stunning in those sunglasses and scarf..maybe he liked?
sorry, Theres obviously one thing that comes to mind... but I wouldnt have expected it lol :)

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was hoping it wasn't that! Maybe hes a tad frustrated without his ladies!!! Ewww, my scarf is safely in the wash now, but I'm still slightly traumatised :(

I think it could well have been the scarf that did it for him, he didnt repeat this morning when I didnt have a scarf on :lol2:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Had you recently picked up one of your females? Maybe he picked up her scent on your hand otherwise maybe he just fancies your scarf :lol2:

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hmmm, thinking about it I did have Lola out, but I can't remember if it was before of after I got him out.......I hope it was that rather than him having a scarf fetish! That would be a bit too weird!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hmmm, thinking about it I did have Lola out, but I can't remember if it was before of after I got him out.......I hope it was that rather than him having a scarf fetish! That would be a bit too weird!
Hope thats what it was :lol2: I would of completely freaked if my leo did that to me. :sick:

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It freaked the hell out of me! I put him in his viv as quick as I could!! :lol2:

·
Registered
572 Posts
lol maybe it was like that dog on van wielder... dint get nun so built up a bit of a collection then "pop" u wore it

·
Registered
22,890 Posts
If it was clear liquid, he did pee on you.

Though they USUALLY only excrete urates, they can if they're well hydrated also excrete liquid. And if they're startled they're more likely to give you a liquid "dump the ballast" reaction.

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Ssthisto! That makes me feel a little happier :smile: I'm not sure he was startled tho, I'd had him out a while, holding my hands still and just letting him climb. Even so, I like that suggestion better than the previous!

·
Registered
572 Posts
i like the previous lol the idea of a gecko get all hot over a scalf was funny 2 me

·
Registered
22,890 Posts
Even so, I like that suggestion better than the previous!

One of my boys, Alya, does it on occasion.

And just to be sure - so does one of my girls.

That, and the "other suggestion" is not a clear fluid - it's whitish.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
eeeerrrrr dudeette u got used lol and abused by your gecko u gotta admit it is funny my dog did it once on my leg i still have flash backs eerrr it was bad needed theropy ha ha it was gross i had his balls cut off after that cause he got so fruity dirty littlebugger lol

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
eeeerrrrr dudeette u got used lol and abused by your gecko u gotta admit it is funny my dog did it once on my leg i still have flash backs eerrr it was bad needed theropy ha ha it was gross i had his balls cut off after that cause he got so fruity dirty littlebugger lol
ditto my dogs done that to me befor am still having nightmares about it lol got his balls chopped off and he don't do it anymore thank god for that.

·
Registered
572 Posts
lol my sisters ex boyfriend had a staff that got whoever went near it every time they changed a game on the playstation. without fail lol used 2 make every1 well paranoid when the game needed changin

1 - 17 of 17 Posts