Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
31,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My aunti just got another dog!!!!!!
They were surfing the net, and found him!!
Miles away!!!! lol in a rescue home.
He is only a puppy and has been rehomed 3 times!!

Anyway, what do you dog experts think he is?

He is a X of somesort.. the shelter thought it was a shanouser (sp) (i really cannot spell).. sorry!

I only have these two pics!

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
loks like a bit of bearded collie going on there.

·
Registered
31,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thank you..

he is apprently very tiny..

and is only a puppy....

thats all i know.. lol

·
Registered
9,191 Posts
My aunti just got another dog!!!!!!
They were surfing the net, and found him!!
Miles away!!!! lol in a rescue home.
He is only a puppy and has been rehomed 3 times!!

Anyway, what do you dog experts think he is?

He is a X of somesort.. the shelter thought it was a shanouser (sp) (i really cannot spell).. sorry!

I only have these two pics!

his face is just the same as the yorkies I used to breed. I suspect he is yorkie X jack russel or similar. This is a common cross and I see loads advertised. Any idea why he has been in so many homes at such a young age? I doubt he is a schnauzer, certainly not pure anyway. Is his coat silky soft ? Which rescue did you get him from? I might know them.

·
Registered
31,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
his face is just the same as the yorkies I used to breed. I suspect he is yorkie X jack russel or similar. This is a common cross and I see loads advertised. Any idea why he has been in so many homes at such a young age?
apparently he is a schnauzer cross, but he looks far to small... (midn you he is a puppy!) no idea why he has been homed 4 times, apparently... he is a little ''lively!'' :p

·
Registered
7,287 Posts
OMG how could you home it you don't even know what it is!!!!.........woops sorry used to reading that in the reptile part :lol2:... I am with Fen on this one, kinda looks like Yorkie X Jack Russel

·
Registered
9,191 Posts
apparently he is a schnauzer cross, but he looks far to small... (midn you he is a puppy!) no idea why he has been homed 4 times, apparently... he is a little ''lively!'' :p
Hmm I suppose he might have mini schnauzer in him soemwhere. Dunno where he would get the white paws from though as they dopn't have white on them. I used to breed the giant schnauzers.

·
Registered
31,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hehe!! :p i thought it could be a igunana am i correct?....

OMG how could you home it you don't even know what it is!!!!.........woops sorry used to reading that in the reptile part :lol2:... I am with Fen on this one, kinda looks like Yorkie X Jack Russel

·
Registered
31,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i seee :)
i dont get to see my auntie often , so i wont see him for a while which is a shame.

either way he looks cute! lol
Hmm I suppose he might have mini schnauzer in him soemwhere. Dunno where he would get the white paws from though as they dopn't have white on them. I used to breed the giant schnauzers.

·
Registered
31,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
any other opinions....
i just got an email off my aunt...
saying he is teh size of a small kittern, so tiny!

·
Registered
16,933 Posts
he is so bloody cute!!! i want i want!! what size viv he need? 2 pinks every 5 days? i want!!!
tut tut only 1 pink you dont want to over feed now do you :lol2:

I agree with fenny an ronster would be a bigger pup if had a giant breed in him lol

looks very yorkie x jack

·
Registered
31,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
tut tut only 1 pink you dont want to over feed now do you :lol2:

I agree with fenny an ronster would be a bigger pup if had a giant breed in him lol

looks very yorkie x jack
hehe ok thank you :)

which would explain the crazinessssss

·
Registered
16,933 Posts
Trust Emmaj ya know...she knoes EVERYTHING there is to know about doggies :lol2:
even though im cruel and leave all mine in ONE crate in their own poop an pee all day............never feed them or walk them :lol2::lol2::lol2:

·
Registered
169 Posts
looks like a schnuzer cross jack russel?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts