Reptile Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone!

Firstly I am new so hey all!:2thumb:

Secondly, I have been given a lizard because the owner couldnt be bothered anymore and he told me it was a gargoyle gecko. I really dont think it is but I cannot identify it.

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss77/emzylock/gecko.jpg

Maybe one of you will know what it is? She is evil by the way. Likes to rip chunks of my flesh off :) :blush:

Emma

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
It looks more rhac-y than anything but its not a gargoyle as it doesn't have the two bumps on its head...

·
Premium Member
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. Im starting to think shes a hybrid of something. Acts liek a tokay, but pattern of a marbled gecko. Im just worried that she will need a specific diet but i dont want to give her the wrong food for what she is.

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
I was thinking white striped as they can take chunks out of you but its not...
Could it be some type of uroplatus?
But then the feet....

I shall continue this argument in my head and let you know the results :blush:

·
Premium Member
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you so much. Im great with snakes, but im very new when it comes to lizards, and frankly this one has me baffled. I tried to get hold of the original owner but i think hes done a disappearing act.

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Rhacodactylus Trachyrhynchus Trachyrhynchus ???????????

Bit baggier skin then the sar. ?
The right feet...

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Do you know the age?
And roughly how much he paid (did he seem the sort of guy to spend alot?)

·
Premium Member
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
He said 6 months old, and didnt seem to be the kind of guy to spend alot. I think hes been naughty and been creatning hybrids but has lost interest. I didnt pay anything for her so i have nothing at all to go on, except her tendancies to gape her mouth open at me and snap which is like a tokay! And she is fast as lightning.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.