Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
let me explain my question.

if in the snake world, the likes of Burms and Retics would be the ultimate snakes (desired by lots but due to practicalities kept by few). what would be the ultimate lizards to have?

(not big up on lizards hence the question, nor saying i am looking to get one either, just after an education): victory:

·
Registered
5,551 Posts
Monitors and you could say Tegus. A lot of people like them but they are large lizards and need attention, large enclosures and a lot of food.

·
Registered
149 Posts
desired by lots but due to practicalities kept by few
Personally I think this points towards the larger lizards like Iggies etc. They are beautiful reps but few people have the space and the time they need to own one. I love my Iggies to bits, but they do take up a lot of time and patience (ie taming) when they are growing up :)

·
Registered
6,510 Posts
I don't think that Burms or Retics would be classed as 'the ultimate snake' to be honest... I'd imagine far more people would prefer some DWA snakes or GTP's etc...

But if you're thinking along the lines of Burms & Retics, I'd say something like an asian water monitor perhaps?

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't think that Burms or Retics would be classed as 'the ultimate snake' to be honest... I'd imagine far more people would prefer some DWA snakes or GTP's etc...

But if you're thinking along the lines of Burms & Retics, I'd say something like an asian water monitor perhaps?

yeah, i agree with your point just didn't know how to best word the question

·
Registered
97 Posts
Caimen lizards?

·
Registered
349 Posts
Komodo dragon :mf_dribble:

·
Registered
278 Posts
b/w argentine tegu

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
stegosaurus

·
Registered
12,257 Posts
stegosaurus
No no no and even bigger no
Its blatently a triceratops

Serious note though - ergh burms. ergh retics. Great big henking things. Rinkhals Spitting Cobra - yeeeeah :mf_dribble:
As for lizard Horned lizard - one of the Phyrnosoma. Spitting blood from their eyes is cooooool.

·
Registered
864 Posts
u cant get komodos so wat is the point in sayin it indigo fire
you can they are about £100,000 for a male that the chief of the island sells every so often , , , but best lizard got to be the croc monitor

1 - 20 of 60 Posts