Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right just a quick one really can anyone tell me what they think this is?? I'm not 100% sure and would be great for anyones imput :smile: thanks guys. He looks very black and white in the photos because of the flash but he more a veriety of greys.

this is him next to one of my hatchling anerys

sorry about pic quality but he wont stop moving :lol2:

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
i would think its an anery, they do change a lot in a short time

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
just get me how much more faded she is when all my other hatchling anerys are pure black and white, shes all greys and her heads more a pinky colour lol and she has really cute pink cheeks not that has anything to do with it i just think its sweet :lol2:

·
Registered
22,890 Posts
Is it possible that she's a Charcoal-Anery - homozygous for both genes?

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I duno she was born to an anery type a mum and a normal (possibly hypo not sure, was sold as a normal but now i know more about snakes I've realised how little the shop I got it from knew :-| ) dad

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
yeh, would of thought anery. or maybe ghost, but dont now as much as Cornmorphs about em, so must be Anery :lol2:

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
it could be a ghost.. likely to be an anery

·
Registered
13,358 Posts
Im not ruling out anery but Looks a bit ghost to me, plus both my ghosts got the pink cheeks, and it looks pretty brownish, hard to tell from the piccies though and im a morph newbie/numpty:)

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
Im not ruling out anery but Looks a bit ghost to me, plus both my ghosts got the pink cheeks, and it looks pretty brownish, hard to tell from the piccies though and im a morph newbie/numpty:)
Yep looks a bit like my female ghost corn too...

Well this is her aint she a beauty : victory:

Sam

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
she's a stunner, i really like ghosts, my ghost stripes really pretty too, Have you posted your collection on here yet?
No not yet but i will have to do it soon but i'll wait untill i get my lavender from nige and then i'll do them all 1 by 1 : victory:

And i can't wait :lol2:

·
Registered
13,358 Posts
yeah, ive got three new ones i havent got round to posting yet also, i'd love to see your reverse okeetee and see how it looks to mine as mines got a really wild pattern(well i think so:) ) that i cant find a partner for it just yet(well not one thats similar)

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
yeah, ive got three new ones i havent got round to posting yet also, i'd love to see your reverse okeetee and see how it looks to mine as mines got a really wild pattern(well i think so:) ) that i cant find a partner for it just yet(well not one thats similar)
Ok just give me 5 mins and i'll take a photo for you and post on here : victory: and i think that she is very different as i've not seen one the same as her :smile:

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
Here they are well some of them

This is her sorry bad picture but she wouldn't stay still lol

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
Sorry i didn't put them in

This is jake my common corn but i think he is more then just common? what do you think?

This is my mates common corn that i'm looking after for him as hes trying to breed my female amel so finger crossed :smile:

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
I'm gonna post a thread in the pictures so come and have a look at the rest :smile:

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
i'm still not sure, lol,its the pink that makes me think it may be ghost... not too many pinks in anerys usually... although i have an anery stripe female thats got a lot.

·
Registered
22,890 Posts
i'm still not sure, lol,its the pink that makes me think it may be ghost... not too many pinks in anerys usually... although i have an anery stripe female thats got a lot.
And this girl is my Charcoal(Anery?) from Lexcorn:

Very very purple-lavender colours though there is no lavender to my knowledge in her heritage (Mum was an Anery at least het for charcoal, het bloodred, hypo and amel, Dad was a pewter het anery, poss het hypo).

·
Registered
198 Posts
Sam does that common have any markings on it's belly, or is it pure white? The first third looks motley/stripe, and the last two thirds are aztec/zig-zag.
What a lovely looking snake.

Can you take of the snake from underneath??

Cheers,

Sean

1 - 20 of 22 Posts