Reptile Forums banner

what morph, leo gecko

603 views 15 replies 4 participants last post by  gazz 
#1 ·
so i have 5 pictures of my leos in profile and have been told that two of these maynot be what morph i thought they were, help please if someone can tell me what morphs they all are exactly. many thanks.
i thought they were as follows, normal(lavender), normal, chocolate albino, super hypo, blizzard(although bought from reptile show on box said blazing blizzard). please help

#2 ·
you need to put up better quality pictures for people to see them also i would paste them in the thread

#4 ·
more pics, hopefully good enough

have added a few more pics in profile about as best as i can get, the blizzards eyes just seem pretty similar to others, only added extra pics of blizzy, chalby and tango as these are the main 3 that i would like to know the exact morph of. would of added to thread but couldn't work it out as new to site.

#5 ·
cant really see the eyes properly, and the pics are out of focus tbh.

looks like normal, normal, albino, superhypo and a blizzard.

who did you buy the blizzard from? a blazing blizzard is an albino blizzard so if you go onto the leopard gecko wiki and look at the eyes for albinos, if your blizzards eyes match those it is a blazing.........

#6 ·
blizzard

tbh the eyes are like the others so prob just a blizzard will look it up though, he was bought from big yellow gecko, want to breed him with the super hypo to try an kill the spots and make a baldy and also with the choc albino to see what i get. the shypo was bred last year but albino hasn't yet but is old enough and weighs 60g. however the blizzard has been pretty aggresive til lately where he is just lettin me pick him up now. just wonderin if u recon he'll be ok with breeding he is 80g and just over yr old. females are 60g. cheers

#10 ·
one last thing

i am starting to sort of understand this but however last year was my first yr breeding and one of the superhypo x normal babies looked like a chocolate albino type and all the others turned out normal, whats the reason for this or would it of just maybe turned into another superhypo.

#11 ·
could be that your leos have hets you dont know about - is it possible for you to find out from the person you bought them from?

the chocolate bit is just due to low incubationb temperature too, its not a morph in the normal way - it just shows that the leo was incubated at a low female temp to make it darker.

#16 ·
1/Normal.
2/Normal.
3/Talbino normal.
4/Super hypo.
5/Blizzard.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.