Reptile Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I Have a Super Hypo Tangerine Leopard Gecko, absolutly stunning boy (but I am bias :whistling2:) Will get a decent picture and add later :2thumb:

What morph female would be best suited for him?

I was told to try and get a tangerine tornado but this is impossible for me to find without knowing breeders lol.

Thanks for reading

:D

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hi all,

I Have a Super Hypo Tangerine Leopard Gecko, absolutly stunning boy (but I am bias :whistling2:) Will get a decent picture and add later :2thumb:

What morph female would be best suited for him?

I was told to try and get a tangerine tornado but this is impossible for me to find without knowing breeders lol.

Thanks for reading

:D
another super hypo tangerine would be nice so would the tangerine tornado, i know that the urban gecko has a few of these in stock and they are some of the best looking i have ever seen hope this helps x

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
another super hypo tangerine would be nice so would the tangerine tornado, i know that the urban gecko has a few of these in stock and they are some of the best looking i have ever seen hope this helps x
Blimmey and look at the price. Think I may be best sticking with another super hypo tangerine for now then.
Thank you for your help.

Anyone else have any ideas?

I have tremper, raptor, supersnow and a blizzard female. Would he go with any of these? Just looking abit further into this morphing so I'm more clued up for breeding next season.

Cheers

·
Registered
13,796 Posts
has your male got any hets that you know of?

if not, you should get

shtct x tremper = normals and hypos and superhypos all het tremper.

x raptor = the same plus extra hets for eclipse and patternless-stripe

x blizzard = more normal,hypos,superhypos all het blizzard

x supersnow = mack snows and mack snow ghosts

all babies with the possibility of varying degrees of carrot tail and tangerine influence

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
has your male got any hets that you know of?

if not, you should get

shtct x tremper = normals and hypos and superhypos all het tremper.

x raptor = the same plus extra hets for eclipse and patternless-stripe

x blizzard = more normal,hypos,superhypos all het blizzard

x supersnow = mack snows and mack snow ghosts

all babies with the possibility of varying degrees of carrot tail and tangerine influence
Thank you.

What female would you suggest I get for him?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would like to bring out the tangerine as I very rairly see bright vibrant leo's and I personally love the outstanding colours and more vivid colouring leo's.

Would I be best to just get another SHT? or is there something else that will carry the colour over to offspring?

Thanks all for your replies

:2thumb:

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
If you want to produce something as bright or brighter then you need to pair to something equally as bright.
So anything along the lines of SHT, Tangerine Tornado, Electric Tang, Torrid Tangerines etc etc

1 - 7 of 7 Posts