Reptile Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all,

next year im looking to get 1 or 2 more leo's. i want to get a male to breed with my jungle albino het aptor. just wondering what morph do you think i should get to pair with my female and what offspring i should expect.

also i might get another female to breed with my tremper albino male, any idea what morph again and what the offspring would be.

im rubbish with genetics still so any help is welcome : victory:

cheers

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
didnt buy for mating perposes to be honest. i got the het aptor because i like the look of her (im not a breeder). decided to mate her with my tremper this year and so far have got two great looking hatchlings so thought i would mate again next year but to a differnent morph

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cool, thanks for the help : victory:
well as i will probs just mate my male and female again next year to get the albino like this year i might get another male and female to breed togehter to get a few different morphs.

any ideas what pair to get for next season

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well i want to produce albinos which i will do with what i got at the moment.

i wouldnt mind producing some raptors, hybino, elcipse or blizzard/blazzing blizzard.

any idea what i need to produce either of these, as i siad im not good with the genetics part but trying to get my head around it :whistling2:

cheers

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks for the help Ssthisto. i think i will breed my female and male i have got for the albinos and buy a female sunglow aswell to get the hybinos

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.