Reptile Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys

I have got a female Leo, a Female Bearded Dragon, In the past i have had long tailed lizards. Now i want to add to my collection, with something a bit bigger, but would still like the handle-ablity that i have with the other two. Any suggestions please.

·
Registered
124 Posts
i would reckomend a crested gecko i have one there easy to care for i have had no problems with him they can be really nice coulers and are fine with being handled

·
Registered
632 Posts
what about a water dragon? i love them they've got wicked character... admitedly they r pretty skittish but with handling and perseverance they can be lovely!!

or what about a bosc or something... although they usually have a bit of an attitude when they r young bless em!!

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
you could get a blue tongue...long as you have it from a baby they are pretty cool..
Even mine are ok and i got them as adults...slightly evil at times but you can still hold em.. :D

12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
what size do bosc grow too? i would like a BIG lizard if i can afford and find the space for its enclosure

12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i'm quite lucky i have the availability of a 12ft by 6 foot shed i'm currently putting electric in, its all boarded out and insulated, but i will have to try and convince my wife that we don't need a freezer and tumble dryer out there. lol

I am going to get another leo, male possibly, i did have one but sadly he escaped and died. so i can start breed ing again.

Was thinking Iggy may be but i like the look of the pic on your posts.

The problem is when do i stop, next i'll be wanting a croc lol

·
Registered
632 Posts
tell me about it... my next venture is in the tarantula department me thinks!! bfd isn't too keen on the idea... but hey!! I'l post u some pics of burts viv in a bit if u like... your shed idea sounds cool!! i lost the battle of the sheds to tools.... but the room extension (if it ever happens) is def already won!!! :lol:

12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol Pic sound good, always after ideas, otherhalf need pics to see what i'm talking about. I agree with your B/F spiders are a no no lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts