Reptile Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
22,890 Posts
If I only had £500 for the PAIR...

I'd get a pastel male and a normal female. That's about the best you'll do. You might be able to get a spider female and a normal male; maybe a yellowbelly and a normal.

Either way, you're looking at probably one morph, one normal. By choice I'd pick the morph as the male - and a codominant over a recessive.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
think only could buy hets for that :)

·
Registered
17,204 Posts
for £500 and wanting a pair your not going to get anything visual apart from a pair of pastels. Or you could go for a pair of het albinos or something

·
Registered
4,310 Posts
id have to go with a pair of het albinos!?

and id like to know where you can get a spider female and a normal male for 500??? infact id liek to know where u can get a spider MALE for 500??

·
Registered
17,204 Posts
and id like to know where you can get a spider female and a normal male for 500??? infact id liek to know where u can get a spider MALE for 500??
its possible if you shop around ;) How about at Hamm next weekend? There ya go :)

·
Registered
4,310 Posts
ahh yeah i thought they ment in the UK cheapest ive seen so far is 600-700 quid i think? for a MALE i plan on going hamm next year n getting one or mayve try get one in the next bob clarke order! :2thumb::2thumb:

bumble bees in a couple years time :no1:

·
Registered
17,204 Posts
Ive seen UK bred males as low as £450 this year.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
There is probably a reason behind why people sell spiders nearly half the price of evryone else so be careful.

If I had £500 I would buy a female Pastel and grow it on for a year then save up for a male and buy him next year as Females need to be a lot bigger for breeding, Buy maybe another Pastel or Spider then by then they will probably be a bit cheaper and you havent been feeding a male for a year so you will save a years supply of food and heating and then produce Bumble Bee's or Super Pastels :mf_dribble:

I cant believe that "sensible" money saving advice came out of my head! lol

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
I would just get a spider and a Lemon Pastel which is around 700. Make bumblebees, check em out on google.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts