Reptile Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey Everyone.

Well i was looking for my baby today and after about half an hour i finally spotted her and she was fast asleep with her chin flat against the side of the viv. Is this ok. It looked really uncomfy and weird :shock: . Was wondering how other folks beardies sleep. She was only there for about 10 mins then moved onto her log. Do you think shes ok.

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
shes fine, my beardies sleep in all kinds of random postions, 2 of my babies where asleep ontop of eachother ontop of the plant yesterday. one of our adults sits with her chin resting o na little spike that sticks up on one of her branches (not sharp obviously) ive seem them sleep stood upright before also !

i wouldnt worry about it :)

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
mine regularly sleeps all squashed up against the side of the viv, she will also sleep st the top of her branch 12 inches off of the floor, dont know how she has'nt fallen off yet.lol

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
my two have their own sleeping places, one sleeps about 1/2 inch from the top of the viv on top of a fake plant and the other rotates between the same position as yours and under the water bowl.

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Aw thats great to know, cheers guys ill stop worrying now :lol:

·
Registered
6,237 Posts
my beardy always sleeps in a different position every night.hes been found standing up sleeping.found with his head at a right angle against a log looks uncomfortable and i often wonder if he ever wakes up with a sore neck lol.beardys like to feel safe wen they sleep if this means squashin there selves into a mad position then so be it lol.

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
haha they are soo funny when they sleep. I was watching her last night on her branch and all her legs were just dangling there. I hope she doesnt fall off. :lol: :shock:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts