Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Leopard gecko

Votes: 1 5.3%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cant decided now, my royal python or my corn snake!
Both great feeders, both very healthy (although the female is not ready as shes still a baby really dont mind waiting tho)

OR

My leopard gecko

I really cant decide

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
breed the corns as there easy and the babys will sell fast im sure you can find people on here that would grab your new baby corns. :lol2:

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
Royals, more CB Royals can only be a good thing.: victory:

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
where is the ALL option? lol

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
good point the corn/leopard gecko are booming CB wise, i would love to breed my royal python. I have a long wait ahead shes only small Lol
I know the feeling, I want to breed mine but I have late 05/early 06 females and an 07 male, some time to wait yet.

·
Registered
14,312 Posts
i said leos because corns have 1 or 2 clutches a yr, royals have 1 clutch, but leos have 2 eggs every 2 to 3 weeks, this way if the first set of eggs go bad due to incubation problems or something, you wont have to wait another year for another attempt, also they are easy, but then again so are corns. I breed all 3 though and it is great to see a baby royal with its head sticking out of the egg, especially if it is a morph.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i said leos because corns have 1 or 2 clutches a yr, royals have 1 clutch, but leos have 2 eggs every 2 to 3 weeks, this way if the first set of eggs go bad due to incubation problems or something, you wont have to wait another year for another attempt, also they are easy, but then again so are corns. I breed all 3 though and it is great to see a baby royal with its head sticking out of the egg, especially if it is a morph.
I would breed my leo, what do baby leos eat, i cant get pin head crickets round here. Maybe i could breed them while i wait for my female to grow up

·
Registered
14,312 Posts
I think i will do that then, Grow my female big get a male and get a female leo. What would be good to breed to a Normal 100% het albino Leo?

another normal 100% het albino, or a visual albino, i have a het albino breeding group and a visual breeding group and i get visual albinos all the time, i've never got a het from two het parents, so either one would get you visual albino babies.

just realised this is in the snake section, if you want any more questions answerd start a new thread in the lizard section and i'll try and help from there.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
another normal 100% het albino, or a visual albino, i have a het albino breeding group and a visual breeding group and i get visual albinos all the time, i've never got a het from two het parents, so either one would get you visual albino babies.

just realised this is in the snake section, if you want any more questions answerd start a new thread in the lizard section and i'll try and help from there.
oh yeah sorry

1 - 16 of 16 Posts