Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title suggests, what snake do you think everyone should have at least one of, or own at one point! For me, it would be either BRB or a burm! Just something I was thinking about and I'd love to know what you guys think! :2thumb::2thumb:*Prepares self for endless 'Royal Python' and 'Corn' comments*

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is pretty much a "how long is a string" question :)
I mean you personally, what would your opinion be! Like some say, everyone should have at least one corn! I'd like to find out what other people think!

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
I don't think people SHOULD own any species.

However I do think people should own whichever species they want, providing they can look after and care for it properly of course.

·
Registered
5,657 Posts
blood pythons, carpets and garters!
i'm a bit of a hypocrite, as i don't own any carpets myself yet:blush:...but the missus does!: victory:

·
Registered
977 Posts
i agree a burm! a snake keeper must have atleast 1 big snake in there collection! burms are :no1:

·
Registered
20,860 Posts
I'd say a burm!
Most are just big, lazy and docile!
BURMS FOR THE WIN!

I'd love one but they just get too big for me to handle on my own.

I agree that people who say corns and royals are boring should own one just to see what great personalities they are. I'd add Blood Pythons to the list too, they have such bad reputations but can make adorable pets if handled right.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'd love one but they just get too big for me to handle on my own.

I agree that people who say corns and royals are boring should own one just to see what great personalities they are. I'd add Blood Pythons to the list too, they have such bad reputations but can make adorable pets if handled right.
I'd love a Blood one day! :mf_dribble::mf_dribble: Off topic a second, when's the next York meeting, Pauline? I'm hoping to come down and bring my lovable burm! :lol2:

Reactions: corpselight

·
Registered
152 Posts
A GTP, they are fab snakes :2thumb:

·
Banned
3,217 Posts
As the title suggests, what snake do you think everyone should have at least one of, or own at one point! For me, it would be either BRB or a burm! Just something I was thinking about and I'd love to know what you guys think! :2thumb::2thumb:*Prepares self for endless 'Royal Python' and 'Corn' comments*

I Thinks Everyone Should Have a bit of Morelia in there life defo :no1:

·
Registered
11,670 Posts
blood pythons, carpets and garters!
i'm a bit of a hypocrite, as i don't own any carpets myself yet:blush:...but the missus does!: victory:
Very nice Carpets she has too :2thumb:.

I would say a Royal but because not everyone can handle their non feeding habits i will say a Burm, great snakes full of attitude when young but soon calm down :no1:.

Reactions: corpselight
1 - 20 of 36 Posts