Reptile Forums banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
boa's, hands down best bigginer snake and best pet snake, they eat every time unlike royals and there just brilliant.

get yourself a real snake, get a boa :)

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
If I may say, people should be allowed to keep what they want and what they can responsibly look after. Any animal at all within their ability if they want.
Between us the snake people it has to be mandatory and compulsorific to own something nobody else has, some thing rare and challenging, a guilty pleasure maybe and definitely something like exotic... maybe a Diones ratsnake?

Reactions: Herpster

·
Registered
5,027 Posts
If I may say, people should be allowed to keep what they want and what they can responsibly look after. Any animal at all within their ability if they want.
Between us the snake people it has to be mandatory and compulsorific to own something nobody else has, some thing rare and challenging, a guilty pleasure maybe and definitely something like exotic... maybe a Diones ratsnake?
This ^^^

·
Registered
289 Posts
All the snakes I keep/have kept, of course. Silly question.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Anything that sizedoesn'tmatter says goes. I'm away, I'm quite happy now...

Reactions: Wolflore

·
Registered
538 Posts
a fisty fully grown monstor burm just to see how you would all handle it lol: victory: kinda like saitn of snake bytes

·
Banned
1,151 Posts
As the title suggests, what snake do you think everyone should have at least one of, or own at one point! For me, it would be either BRB or a burm! Just something I was thinking about and I'd love to know what you guys think! :2thumb::2thumb:*Prepares self for endless 'Royal Python' and 'Corn' comments*
A Carpet without doubt.

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
One of these :devil:

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
Of those I've owned I'd say carpet pythons are a snake everyone should own. Good size, active, inquisitive and laid back, my carpet is the most 'pet' like snake I've owned or worked with.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts