Reptile Forums banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

Registered
As we are sharing photos 馃榿
My two corns. Normal male approx 13 years old, and Tessera female approx 2 years old (slow grown)
I'm going to offer you a months free trial of Reptiware - I've seen some interesting ways to document feedings and sheddings etc, but using a black marker pen on glass.... give it another six months you'll need to replace the panel so you can see the snake, and carefully wrap the old panel and store it for historical records :)

Registered
Haha, 馃榿 that comment made me laugh.
I agree it is messy and unsightly, but it allows a quick check on recent progress.
It somehow does not bother me鈥︹

Card notes tend to get wet/smudged. Ought not to handle phone whilst handling snake food, I suppose I could try audio notes.

Have been meaning to go digital, but closest I got so far was taking photos of the notes 馃榿 then wiping down the glass with propan-2-ol.馃槀馃ぃ馃槀馃ぃ馃槀

I did download 3 Apps to trial but never progressed 馃し馃徎鈥嶁檪锔

Registered
Haha, 馃榿 that comment made me laugh.
I agree it is messy and unsightly, but it allows a quick check on recent progress.
It somehow does not bother me鈥︹

Card notes tend to get wet/smudged. Ought not to handle phone whilst handling snake food, I suppose I could try audio notes.

Have been meaning to go digital, but closest I got so far was taking photos of the notes 馃榿 then wiping down the glass with propan-2-ol.馃槀馃ぃ馃槀馃ぃ馃槀

I did download 3 Apps to trial but never progressed 馃し馃徎鈥嶁檪锔
Whatever works... just wonder what back up solution you have to all the stored panels of glass over the years 馃ぃ

Here ya go... download the current version and give it a go.... Last year my boa had a bad RI that needed injectable antibiotics and presenting the vet with all the reports on his feeding, shedding, weight and bowl movements was a great help to the vets. Not sure what they would make of someone submitting several sheets of glass :)

Anyway the offer is there, first 30 days are free, then billed monthly unless cancelled before the 30 days are up.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts