Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a basic question, as I dont know much about spiders. But what species is this, and is it an easy and non vicious species?

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool thanks everyone. :notworthy:

Has it got a normal name, like curly hair or mexican red knee for instance?

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Its great!!!

I love my versi. Has quick dashes and sometimes likes to jums but love that about her. Very adventurous. Always coming to the top of her tub and going for a walk as soon as I open it up.

They have pretty easy care as well. They're arboreal so height is important. I spray mine every other day or every day if it dries out too quickly. I keep mine with no additional heating at the moment but will get a heat mat for the winter. The biggest thing you have to make sure about is that they have good cross ventilation. This is a must.

On the downside they don't keep those colours and as slings avics have a tendency to drop dead unexpectedly.

Get one!!!

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Its great!!!

I love my versi. Has quick dashes and sometimes likes to jums but love that about her. Very adventurous. Always coming to the top of her tub and going for a walk as soon as I open it up.

They have pretty easy care as well. They're arboreal so height is important. I spray mine every other day or every day if it dries out too quickly. I keep mine with no additional heating at the moment but will get a heat mat for the winter. The biggest thing you have to make sure about is that they have good cross ventilation. This is a must.

On the downside they don't keep those colours and as slings avics have a tendency to drop dead unexpectedly.

Get one!!!
Ahh wicked. : victory:

Simple things like coulors vanishing dont bother me to much. As long as its friendly and like you described.

·
Registered
4,490 Posts
Avics , a fine species if you don't mind get fired at while doing maintenance . :lol2:

·
Registered
1,359 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Martinique is one form of versicolor, antilles is another :lol:
wow didnt knw ther wher dif versi forms, wonder what mine is! o_O

1 - 20 of 22 Posts