Reptile Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are two little beauties i picked up today:

Question is what to call them? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated as we just can't decide!!

·
Registered
608 Posts
Aaaawwww how sweet ..... for now lol

Do you know their sex yet? If M & F maybe Mickey & Minnie, Fred and Wilma, Barbie & Ken, Romeo & Juliet, Homer and Marge, Bart & Lisa, Fred & Ginger, Herman & Lilly (Munster), Clark & Lois, Sonny & Cher, Sharon & Ozzy, Donald & Ivana (Trump), Ying & Yang? If both male maybe Tom and Jerry, Hubba & Bubba, Laurel & Hardy? If both female I really don't know :)

Good Luck with your not so little babies :)

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nope haven't sexed them yet..won't do it until they have settled so has to be unisex names. will sex them in a few days..
i like herman an lily!!! hadn't thought of that one!!:)

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
are u going to sex them urself belial?

i like herman and lily aswell.

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yep..will invert them when they have settled...they are very tame so at least i won't get scratched too much!!:) they are 6 months old and a bit on the small side so i may wait until they have gotten used to me before i make them hate me!!!:)
hopefully i may be lucky and see an inversion first...just gotta catch em pooing!!

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
wow nice lil guys.
give em a big, strong name, Barbossa! lol its hard choosin names for reps and pets.Lily, Barbossa, hmmmmmm ..

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
barbossa!!!:lol2:

was thinking MR T!! but i think i will go with herman and lily.

Badgers mum: i haven't seen that spelling of it before..you know where it comes from?

·
Registered
608 Posts
I had a feeling you might like Herman and Lilly when I was putting the names down .... don't know why, just had a feeling :crazy:

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
yer barbossa thats a great name:lol2:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts