Reptile Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i fed my royal on wednesday and basically it demolished the small mouse and was looking for more afterwards the mouse also left no bulge in the snake at all and was thinking of putting him on rat fluffs are these any large rthan small mice or should i feed rat pups or are they to big lol just would also like to get him on rats why young as it will benefit him in the future:2thumb:

·
Registered
5,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
kk thanks its just ive heard there a pain in the a** to get onto rats sometimes when there aduts so wanna try and get him on them why young

·
Registered
5,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh and ya close to where i am lol where bouts in porsmouth are ya i live in gosport just acroos the ferry lol

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
kk thanks its just ive heard there a pain in the a** to get onto rats sometimes when there aduts so wanna try and get him on them why young
exactly what im doing! getting her on small fluffy s now to stop any probs later! rats are more nutritious than mice by a long way!

·
Registered
5,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah i heard they were more nutritious which is another reason to get them on rats but main reason is to stop any probz later well will find out if she likes it on wednesday

1 - 8 of 8 Posts