Reptile Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone could someone tell me is it true that you can feed them raw fish like cod, plaice etc... or could i feed them some mackerel or haddock the shop i bought the turtles from gave me some frozen blood worm but i want to give them a mixed diet so any suggestions would be greatly apprieciated thanks. dave

·
*****istrator
11,351 Posts
Depending on their size, i would start off with the bloodworm, then move onto jumbo bloodworm. Also smelt, cockle and mussel. All should be available from most fish shops.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Snakes r grreat said:
Depending on their size, i would start off with the bloodworm, then move onto jumbo bloodworm. Also smelt, cockle and mussel. All should be available from most fish shops.
Cheers i will try them on cockles when they get bigger they are on bloodworm at the mo and as a treat they get prawns aswel. thanks for advice DAVE :D

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Prawns, mussels, cockles, shrimps and when they get a bit bigger Lance fish, white bait. they will eat strips of cod, mackerel, any fish really washed earthworms, fingers anything that looks edible and a few things that don't lol

Della

1 - 4 of 4 Posts