Reptile Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,896 Posts
There currently is no such thing as a patternless hypo as far as i know - it's a normal Murpheys Patternless which i believe is the only true type of patternless anything else with patternless in contains the murpheys gene

·
Premium Member
14,592 Posts
Yep she does look murphys patternless to me. It can be quite hard to tell the difference between some blizzards, murphy patternless and albino patternless but from her colouration I am pretty confident she is a murphys.

·
Registered
4,896 Posts
To be honest i have seen alot worse - she is very orange which i havent seen before in a patternless :p

Does she have trouble opening her eyes ?

At 37g's she should plump up pretty quick do you know her age at all ?

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dont think so, I only picked her up about 5pm, shes very nervous, why is there eye related issues with the murphy patternless ?
I was told she was about 18 months old !

To be honest i have seen alot worse - she is very orange which i havent seen before in a patternless :p

Does she have trouble opening her eyes ?

·
Registered
4,896 Posts
No no mate i was wondering as the pics dont show a clear shot of her with the wide open do they open fully or not? as my initial thought was dehydration if she isnt opening them completely...

18 months bless she is still young get some morios down her with maybe 1 or 2 wax worms that should start to plump her up remember though wax worms are a treat so dont feed them as staple.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Phew had a bit of a panic then re, her eyes, no I checked back on a few of the pics i took of her and her eyes are fully open on some of them (think the flash was doing her head in lol)

am I loosing it or has this Bell male got a "P" on its head ?

No no mate i was wondering as the pics dont show a clear shot of her with the wide open do they open fully or not? as my initial thought was dehydration if she isnt opening them completely...

18 months bless she is still young get some morios down her with maybe 1 or 2 wax worms that should start to plump her up remember though wax worms are a treat so dont feed them as staple.

·
Registered
5,358 Posts
There currently is no such thing as a patternless hypo as far as i know - it's a normal Murpheys Patternless which i believe is the only true type of patternless anything else with patternless in contains the murpheys gene
A Hypo patternless would be very esay to get.And i'm willing to bet they are out there all over the place.Thing is a Hypo patternless would look just like a Patternless.Just genetically it would work differant.

Patternless X [1C]Hypo = .

Normal HET Patternless.
[1C]Hypo HET Patternless.
=======
[1C]Hypo HET Patternless X Patternless = .

Normal HET Patternless.
Patternless.
[1C]Hypo.
[1C]Hypo patternless.
=======
Now a Patternless X Normal would give you.

Normal HET Patternless.
=======
But a [1C]Hypo patternless X Normal would give you.

Normal HET Patternless.
[1C]Hypo patternnless.
---------
But a [2C]Hypo patternless X Normal would give you.

[1C]Hypo patternnless.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts