Reptile Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seeing as there seem to be some fellow insomniacs on here tonigh would anyone care to offer a suggested ID for the following.

Couple of years ago, Walt Disney World Florida, main entrance of the Magic Kingdom, mid morning.
Loud scream from several female guests and out froma a raised clump of bushes drops a snake.
About 5 foot, very dark with no markings that I could see but I was about 30 yards away.

Just came as a shock to see a snake in such a highly populated area.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
not sure what the snake would be, but we saw a corn snake in the wild when we went.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Best bit of wildlife on that visit was a helluva commotion outside the front door and when we switched on the porch light theres a bloody big armadillo rummaging through the bushes totally unphased by us watching him/her.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
sweet lol, dont think i have ever seen one...
they are ment to be quite large?, what size was that one?

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
oh right, cool...
must have been scary for the ladies lol, then again they must have been told it was possible?

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
lol, just reminds me of 'dimmeeee barrr?' lol

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I suppose it's not surprising that there's a fair amount of wild life there.
The whole place was built on a swamp and theres still loads of area that looks relatively untouched.
We were there this year just last month and damn near ran over a two foot turtle just sitting in the road obviously having crawled out of the pond about 20 feet away

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.