Reptile Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So whats the genetics behind this and what are your views on it,
personally i like it,. the price tag is a little scary but i spose you pay top dollar for a new thing:lol2:..

Crystal Palace Reptiles

apologies if this has been covered

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Is that not just pied only on the tip it's lovely but if bred again I bet it will not replicate, £6000 wow!

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
Its a royal -its naff.

·
Registered
22,890 Posts
Champagne (Orange) Ghost Pied if I remember rightly (and that'd go with the name Mimosa, if it's Champagne and Orange).

·
Registered
429 Posts
just flicked through there royals and they have a hidden gene woma coral glow for 32 grand - is that a typo ??????
Hamish

(sorry for hi-jack) :2thumb::2thumb:

·
Premium Member
16,488 Posts
that is possibly the uggliest snake I have ever seen. it kind of looks like a damp fag end

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i think its champagne ghost, but im tempted to say pied aswell!
:2thumb:

Champagne (Orange) Ghost Pied if I remember rightly (and that'd go with the name Mimosa, if it's Champagne and Orange).
:2thumb:: victory::no1:

just flicked through there royals and they have a hidden gene woma coral glow for 32 grand - is that a typo ??????
Hamish

(sorry for hi-jack) :2thumb::2thumb:
no worries and no its not a typo, it is 31.995 quid

thats cheap compared to some of the stuff they had in.
Crystal Palace Reptiles

the investment royals generally arent that attractive in my opinion, theyre only so expensive because of the amount of time and effort that went into produucing them and how rare they are.
as i said top dollar for something new

that is possibly the uggliest snake I have ever seen. it kind of looks like a damp fag end
thats a bit harsh but funny:lol2:

·
Registered
7,843 Posts
Don't like that one, give me an albino or pied any day although I would settle for an albino pied :flrt:

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Don't like that one, give me an albino or pied any day although I would settle for an albino pied :flrt:
I'm trying to produce an Albino pied myself at the moment but I won't be selling the little guy there for my own collection, unless I get male and female in the next 20 years :lol2: I'll be breeding and selling them, I love Albino pied they look great.

Everyone but me doesn't like this snake I think it looks great, but there is no way I would pay that amount of money for it, the photo's don't do it justice I reckon, I bet is lovely to see.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Hmm, am not a huge fan, certainly wouldn't pay the price tag! Interesting looking though

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
dont like it, would rather an albino spider!!! how much are they have never seen one for sale?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts