Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Your top 5 reptile related subjects right now??? Mine are:

1) Sorting out my male Tri Colours health issues - swab results are back, treatment starts Saturday!
2) Building and heating a new viv for my BRB - Equipment on my xmas list, then it's off to homebase to build over the xmas break.
3) Planning future Viv stack / RUB rack layout to house my current and planned collection - mainly a rack for Royals and Hoggies
4) Breeding plans for 2010 - Cooling BRB's, Male Tri Colours... will my little Albino Western Hog male be big enough for my 2 girls???
5) Royal genetics - just got a normal female, think I've kick started an(other) obsession sooooo many options!!!

Plenty to keep me busy during these last few loooooong boring days at work!

·
Registered
12,996 Posts
Id get arrested for telling you.

·
Registered
129 Posts
im thinking about moving Igbo into his 3ft viv and cant decide whether to do it before or aftre christmas!!
good luck with all of yours :)

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im thinking about moving Igbo into his 3ft viv and cant decide whether to do it before or aftre christmas!!
good luck with all of yours :)
I find the break between xmas and new year perfect for catching up on all these little projects!!

·
Registered
8,173 Posts
1)I really need to get upstairs and clean but right now i just have no motivation
2)Is my male pinstripe actually a female or is he just incredibly tight?
3)Do i or don't i breed the corns this year?
4)Why are my royals now eating more food than i can breed or fit in a freezer?
5)My fingers are super sore - why did i touch that stupid powersun lamp when i knew it'd be hot as heck?

·
Registered
12,996 Posts
They're supposed to be reptile related, so I'm quite worried :gasp: :lol2:
Certainly cold blooded one way or another mate.

·
Registered
7,064 Posts
1 sorting out the 6x3x3 viv background
2 starting to save money for my first reptile show visit
3 start consdiering what i want from the show
4 find out what import/export docs i need for above species
5 is car healthy enought to make the drive, to said show??

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1)I really need to get upstairs and clean but right now i just have no motivation
2)Is my male pinstripe actually a female or is he just incredibly tight?
3)Do i or don't i breed the corns this year?
4)Why are my royals now eating more food than i can breed or fit in a freezer?
5)My fingers are super sore - why did i touch that stupid powersun lamp when i knew it'd be hot as heck?
1 - Have a cuppa and build yourself up to it - the reps will thank you!
2 - Good luck, soo anoying when it's not what you'd planned!
3 - Nah, too much effort, too many around, though good luck if you do
4 - Don't complain!! This is a good problem!!! Maybe bulking up before laying?
5 - Always too tempting - I do it with Irons to check if they are hot :bash:

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
(1) Im not going to make it to Viper & Vine now, Damn misses is taking too long shopping.
(2) Hope she hasnt forgot the water bowl I asked her to pick up.
(3) when is my equipment delivery going to arrive, so I can start seting up Valentines new viv.
(4) Hope Kane doest mind being moved into the bottem viv.
(5) Wonder what snake my misses has got me for christmas.

·
Registered
7,064 Posts
Waste of time, you never buy what you plan and if you do, you buy extra unplanned additions anyway...just have fun lol.

i cant i have to have the correct documnetation to get them passed jersey customs so if i want to get something i have know what i want before hand or plan to get it other time
just to get a bci into jersey i have fill in the jersey cities form the defra cities form and the jersey import form:bash:

so i cant impulse buy even if i wanted to

·
Registered
8,173 Posts
Well....apparently according to the reply function my message is too short but meh now i've written this rubbish it'll post....hopefully.

1 - Have a cuppa and build yourself up to it - the reps will thank you!
Eeeew tea...it's more depressing as i was in the royal room today adding 4 new mats, 8 new tubs and then dragged a 20kg sack of aubiose up there (up a loft ladder on my own may i add) and then moved over 8 snakes from hatchling rack to adult rack so i know theres plastic, skin, aubiose, rat bedding and rat poo all over the place to clean and it's hot and ugghhh effort!
2 - Good luck, soo anoying when it's not what you'd planned!
It'd actually be good if it were female but i don't want to get my hopes up just yet lol.
3 - Nah, too much effort, too many around, though good luck if you do
The neverending debate i'm having in my own mind.
4 - Don't complain!! This is a good problem!!! Maybe bulking up before laying?
Aye, it is but it's an expensive one and my rats need to hurry up and make more babies *pokes them* like yesterday.
5 - Always too tempting - I do it with Irons to check if they are hot :bash:
I'd changed plug sockets and it wasn't lighting up again so i thought i'd check the bulb was screwed in tight...hot bulb = ouchy

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
- I bet Mr Sanzinia has lost at least 100g after the massive shit he had the other night.
- I wonder if Cinnamon is long enough to make a belt out of yet?
- When will the IJ stop testing to see if the middle vent will fall out again in order to escape?
- Is it time to weigh and feed the babbi Royals yet? Seems to be every bloody day!
- Since when did snake food bills get this high?!

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
My main question on my mind is

How do i get the reatined shed off my boas tailed when she has turned ridiculousy viv defensive and will strike at the glass if i go near let alone put my hand in. Good times lol

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
1. are the leos settling in well? are the temps holding this time?
2. is the humidity finally holding in the royals exo?
3. where's my new stat!?
4. Where's my new heatmat?
5. Should I up the size of the royals food?

1 - 20 of 74 Posts