Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Il start, mine as i only have 2 would have to be my female bci she is so good natured, never bites and just has a right little personality on her, but the best thing about her would be that she is so curious it's just fascinating to watch what she's doing. : victory:

·
Registered
366 Posts
I only have two snakes as well, i love Amel corns and the Hognose, I really think my fave is the hoggy, not quite sure why as my experience is limited to a very stroppy youngster who is a nightmare for eating and hisses as soon as you go near the viv, despite all this there is just something about hoggy's that i can't resist :2thumb:

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I only have two snakes as well, i love Amel corns and the Hognose, I really think my fave is the hoggy, not quite sure why as my experience is limited to a very stroppy youngster who is a nightmare for eating and hisses as soon as you go near the viv, despite all this there is just something about hoggy's that i can't resist :2thumb:
Haha yea one of my friends have a little hoggie very cute little thing, and yes i have heard lots of stories of about them having little tempers on them : victory:

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
I love me royals, although keep corns and everglades as well. we have a boa but he/she doesnt like me lol

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Burmese python.

Eats anything and whenever offered, great personality and if i get her out when the mother in law is over she scares her back home... :2thumb::lol2:

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Burmese python.

Eats anything and whenever offered, great personality and if i get her out when the mother in law is over she scares her back home... :2thumb::lol2:
always a good thing then, i do like burms but they get slightly to big for my comfort zone :D

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Ive cut down from about 15 snakes to 4 since ive moved home.

lavender albino retic - recently bought
Brazilian rainbow boa
granite albino burm
Coastal carpet python but thinking of swapping for a normal burm.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
My retic. Never misses a feed. Can give me the best of both worlds, can be easy to handle some days but very edgey on other days! And its really nice looking.

·
Registered
5,940 Posts
Probably my CRB. She is a real character, pretty smart, and a pleasure to keep.

I'm also fond of arboreal boas.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My retic. Never misses a feed. Can give me the best of both worlds, can be easy to handle some days but very edgey on other days! And its really nice looking.
I would LOVEEE a retic one day they seem to be right little characters and some of the morphs :mf_dribble:

·
Registered
873 Posts
garter snakes:2thumb:
amazing :2thumb:
i love how they come to the front of the viv peeking out . :2thumb: i love how entertaining there are to watch and how they all comutte to there hugge water dish and swiggle together lol
. they are beautiful :)
and pewter corns ! :flrt:

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
I would LOVEEE a retic one day they seem to be right little characters and some of the morphs :mf_dribble:
I know, I could spend a fortune on them!!

·
Registered
9,293 Posts
My spotted pythons.full of charecter,fantastic feeding response, energetic,always great to handle,dont grow big at all.i really enjoy keeping them and my other snakes.all so full of charecter, sorry i just couldnt keep things like royals,spotteds are fantastic small pythons,always wanting to come out there rub lol.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Blue beauty rat snakes are my very favoites because they're beautiful, have impressive markings and size, are generally easy to care for, fairly affordable, can have all sorts f temperaments, etc. I just love 'em and their my favorite type of beauty snakes I've kept.
Really I'm fond of all of the beauty rats snakes as well as elaphe anomala.

·
Registered
706 Posts
I love my GTP, but fav to keep would be my woma python. Still rare in the hobby, great feeders and stunning to look at!

·
Registered
8,687 Posts
Pits, especialy my big Bull snake, a complete dustbin and very chilled out.
And of course the carpets, all ways on show , never been nipped and a joy to keep

1 - 20 of 47 Posts