Reptile Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and wants her to back off.

most of us know this fail pic

well I thought I'd have a go at doing it myself.

my theory is, he thought I was laying next to him, measuring him up to eat. lol. I'd brought him out for a bit of exercise, and lay down on my bed, just admiring how pretty he is, next thing I know there's a 6.5ft boa attached to my face.

few seconds after it happened, i'd already dripped blood all over the place, trying to find my camera.

and after i got cleaned up.

the marks over my eye are from one jaw, and the other marks in my hair line are from the other jaw.... nice to know my forehead fits in his mouth!

sorry about looking like a 12 year old in the pics, I have good skin:2thumb:, and i've been recovering from food poisoning, so no make-up or anything.

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
hand and arm bite piccs are pretty pointless and boring IMo but HA! asif you tagged in the face, what a belter! well not a belter for you but still a good story and i love the comparison pic

Reactions: kirsten

·
Registered
13,305 Posts
OOOSH!! You were lucky missus! 10 out of 10 for remembering to root around for your camera though...hope your carpet is easy to clean :2thumb:

Reactions: PESKY and kirsten

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
I've got a mate who's abit of a nutter, I say abit, he let me nail his ear to a door.
Everytime he comes round he offers to let me rub a rat on his 3rd leg and let one of the big uns have a go. Obviously I love my Boas and would never subject them to having that in thier mouth but it is getting harder and harder to say no.

A good effort there! Well done!

P.S natural beauty is the only beauty! You shouldn't wear make up!

·
Registered
6,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
that's a tough one, his face would be a picture, but i'm not sure i could violate my animals like that either, :lol2: maybe find another tender part of the body to do it with.

thank you for the compliment. :blush:

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
ooooo ouch! gona colour up nicely! Is he normally placid too ? Fair play for remembering to get pics! :) hope it heals quick for u

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
that's a tough one, his face would be a picture, but i'm not sure i could violate my animals like that either, :lol2: maybe find another tender part of the body to do it with.

thank you for the compliment. :blush:

i know, its a real catch 22! I dont think anything could beat that apart from maybe the 3rd legs 2 stabilisers... I reckon if he offered to do that Id probs crack and allow it :whistling2:

Reactions: kirsten

·
Registered
6,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ooooo ouch! gona colour up nicely! Is he normally placid too ? Fair play for remembering to get pics! :) hope it heals quick for u
he's normally fine, never hissed at me or struck the glass or anything else like that. my big girl hisses at me, so she gets the extra respect, and she's got another 2ft on him, so I never expected this from him at all. there was no warning either, just boom, not feeding error either as i've not been around their food and it's no-where near feeding day/time.

tbh, after the initial shock, the first thught I thought was "no pictures, it didn't happen"

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Ouch comes to mind. Bet that's gonna hurt in the morning. It's strange how he's not usually like it though. Must've thought you were about to eat him. Lol. Hope it heals quickly. Better not tell any snake haters about it eh? Lol. They'll say about the time their cousins brothers friends sisters aunts friend had their snake laying beside her one day planning on how to eat her. :)

·
Registered
6,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ouch comes to mind. Bet that's gonna hurt in the morning. It's strange how he's not usually like it though. Must've thought you were about to eat him. Lol. Hope it heals quickly. Better not tell any snake haters about it eh? Lol. They'll say about the time their cousins brothers friends sisters aunts friend had their snake laying beside her one day planning on how to eat her. :)

already had it, i've put these pics on my facebook, although it was less obscure today, someone who i'm at uni with, started to tell me how a woman she worked with had to have her snake put down because it was measuring her and her son. I told my friend that her friend was chatting out her rear end.

it's feeling really tender now, but i'm sure it'll heal quickly enough. it wasn't too sore when it happened, it was more of a shock, all I remember is sharp and wet.

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
I don't get why they always have to come out with that lame ass story all the time. When I got my first bite I cried like a baby coz I'm sad and to me it hurt but looking back on it now it's funny and it definitely is more of a shock than anything. Lol. it was also a bit embarrassing too getting bitten a few days after getting her. Hehe

·
Registered
6,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I don't get why they always have to come out with that lame ass story all the time. When I got my first bite I cried like a baby coz I'm sad and to me it hurt but looking back on it now it's funny and it definitely is more of a shock than anything. Lol. it was also a bit embarrassing too getting bitten a few days after getting her. Hehe
well the girl who told me, genuinely believed the woman who'd told her, so couldn't really blame her, just put her right.

I was mortified for getting bitten, but more so for getting bitten on the blimmin FACE!!

it's all just funny now.

the last snake to bite me was my male corn, when he was the size of a pencil.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Lmfao!!!! Brilliant!!! :)))

1 - 17 of 17 Posts