Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:( bugger bugger and sod, need to do an order and camzoo is dead , does anyone know how long the site has been down ?

I am a bit stuffed cos i need a site that takes paypal and I dont want to have to pay livefoods prices :cry:

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
what the hell is camzoo? you could try everythingforpets.co.uk, they dont do frozen food though.

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
camzoo is a big frozen supplier.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
I placed an order with them and payed via paypal, I waited a week and it didnt come and they just refunded my paypal, dont know why? didnt hear anything from them (that was this week)

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
thanx Wohic,guess my post was useless then,eh?

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol mark you tried, thank you :D
simons rodents, great prices, massive delivery charge, you really need a few people clubbing in to do a huge order from them, i only have 11 hatchlings and 11 older snakes, so it would not be viable.
thanks anyway.

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
AnthonyY said:
I have order from there a few times, i don't like paying over the net, so i phone them up and give them my order then pay by credit card over the phone :D
..... and as you read out your numbers, they are sitting on their website typing them in, makes no difference really :p

Gary

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
garysumpter said:
AnthonyY said:
I have order from there a few times, i don't like paying over the net, so i phone them up and give them my order then pay by credit card over the phone :D
..... and as you read out your numbers, they are sitting on their website typing them in, makes no difference really :p

Gary
yep, all true really..

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
cornmorphs said:
garysumpter said:
AnthonyY said:

Gary
yep, all true really..
Yes i know that, but when you send your order through, it sits there, untill they get to it, which means someone could take down your details etc
Where as they type it in, it goes staight through :wink:

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
Not if they are using an online payment processor such as Worldpay or Secpay, all payments are taken when you place the order! :D

Gary

AnthonyY said:
cornmorphs said:
garysumpter said:
AnthonyY said:

Gary
yep, all true really..
Yes i know that, but when you send your order through, it sits there, untill they get to it, which means someone could take down your details etc
Where as they type it in, it goes staight through :wink:

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
eh? what does that mean

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
cornmorphs said:
eh? what does that mean
i ordered some rodents from camzoo
i didnt open the weaner rats until monday and noticed they were covered in fleas
yes fleas!!!!!
i rang camzoo and emailed and the reply was they used a different supplier as they ran low!
i was told to wait in for a tnt whom took them away and yesterday i was refunded £20

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
i ordered other rodents but the weaners were the only ones i noticed the fleas on
i havnt checked the other rodents as you cant tell when they are curled up in a ball

dont get me wrong this is the 1st time ive noticed anything like this and it wouldnt put me off buying again unless another lot has it!
im just asking others to check as i thought you all had the right to know as camzoo wouldnt speak up.
ive checked their site and they are still selling them

1 - 20 of 33 Posts