Reptile Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys got a green spotted corn of 2 lovely peaople from West Coast Reptiles | last night and was just wondering when i should feed him? I should probs ask the guy and woman who delivered him but there off line for now :(
I have no clue what the food is lol, it was a living thing at one point :rotfl: but its frozen and looks like a mouse of sorts, definetly not a pinkie or a guinie pig or a chick haha. My snake is a male and is i think 3years -3 and a half years old, I should pay more attention sometimes... :whistling2:

Thank u :) Fraser

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
I agree, give him a week to settle in before you offer him any food. Any food offered shouldnt be more than 1.5 times the width of the widest part of the snake :no1:

·
Registered
279 Posts
You really should have been given this info before you bought him. did you not recieve a feeding log so you know his feeding history?

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You really should have been given this info before you bought him. did you not recieve a feeding log so you know his feeding history?
I was told this all yes but i was too excited that i had a snake coming and was rushing to get his cage up and ok and i 4got. The people were great that delivered him, they gave me a big sheet of stuff but i didn't know when to start off his 1st feed as i 4got what was said by the couple :blush:

Sorry i should know this i know.......

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
leave a week or so and id recommend feeding outside of viv and agree the guys at west coast reptiles are a pleasure to deal with

·
Registered
48 Posts
Will he bite?

I was told to always take my corn out to feed , if I fed him in the viv he would think my hand is food when I try to take him outand bite! is this true?

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
I take my two corns out to feed them - don't want them mistaking my hand for food when they're older!:lol2:

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
PM'ed you Fraser :)

You should just have given us a call lol, anyways, all sorted now I hope.

PM back

and thanks for the nice words Fraser & Kyle :no1:
Yehh sorry 4 that :blush: All sorted now yes, thanks all.

And yehh nice words :) i only have good things to say about u guys :)

Fraser : victory:

·
Registered
292 Posts
Cooooool, do i just throw the mouse in on a dish and he will eat it? (hopefully)

Thanks, Fraser
did you do any reserch before you bought the snake!! :bash::cussing::2wallbang:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts