Reptile Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

Just wondering where the fast majority of breeders etc are advertising reptiles now? The ban on selling animals on Facebook has killed those groups off pretty much and cant see much activity on the classifieds on this forum. There used to be so much off on Facebook, there must be some other platform I am missing out on, especially for the more interesting species that most reptile shops just don't seem to stock.

Any ideas appreciated

Thanks

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Morph market seems good, actually have some geckos on there also.
I’m in uk so I sell my babies on 2 sites I’ve mentioned so hopefully they stay around.
They’re changing everything now so it’s becoming a pain!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13,103 Posts
I still only use this place to be honest.. it was THE place to buy and sell snakes, lizards or equipment etc

I’m hoping the place makes a comeback now FaceBark has stopped selling ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Super Moderator
16,763 Posts
Hi all

Just wondering where the fast majority of breeders etc are advertising reptiles now? The ban on selling animals on Facebook has killed those groups off pretty much and cant see much activity on the classifieds on this forum. There used to be so much off on Facebook, there must be some other platform I am missing out on, especially for the more interesting species that most reptile shops just don't seem to stock.

Any ideas appreciated

Thanks
You could always do a Wanted Ad on here and hope you'll get some replies, or else suggestions of where you might find what you are looking for.

Some online sites seem to have reptiles for sale being kept in horrendous conditions or people selling overbred animals or seeking stud dogs.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts