Reptile Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
11,670 Posts
love royals ut cant afford to buy the thing

Sorry but if you can't afford £20 to buy one then you can't afford to keep one full stop :devil:. What if you need to go to the vet, how will you afford that?

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
and again brian j im not a troll and the corns fine thanks
Why not just stick with the corn for now? Save some money, then once you have some money put aside, then look at buying a Royal.

I don't want to sound harsh, but from your past threads you have a lot of knowledge and experience to gain. A corn is a lot more forgiving than a Royal, and you'd be better of 'learning' with the snake you currently have.

As others have said, you need to think of being able to afford new equipment if something breaks, along with any vet bills that may arise.

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
:blah::blah::blah: then think before you post like last time you caused murder in 4 separate threads then posted a apology and not posted for a few weeks then you post this thread, I don't buy it lol

Brian

Reactions: henryfreston

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
i have all the equipment just not a snake anymore

Which is it??? :whistling2:

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Just thought I would show you people the original thread (disturbing content) :lol2: http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/forums/snakes/788420-help-my-baby-corn-snake.html

my response after a ling and frustrating argument:
So instead of getting advice BEFORE you purchased a live animal, you waited until you had it in you care. Well prepared mate . That's like buying a rabbit before you buy the hutch. I am sorry mate but you need some common sense. I am being blunt here because we are dealing with a LIVE animal, that has feelings and I think it is perfectly reasonable I am questioning you husbandry, I cannot emphasis this enough that this is a live animal, not a toy that can wait. You need to be prepared. You came here looking for advice...I just give it to you. Otherwise you are going to end up killing the poor little guy. I do not understand though, I really don't. Why couldn't you take 10 minuets of your time to read a care sheet before you bought the animal. It spins my mind, it really does.

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Is it me or do people think they can just buy snakes/reptiles in general on the cheap, with cheap equipment, I hardley have any pets anymore, well compared to what i have had, i only own 1 water monitor, sub adult burm, a few amazon tree boas, 2 ferrets and a couple of cats that costs me and my missus a fortune a week to feed and heat + equipment, if people dont earn alot of money or dont work, just limit yourslf to a couple of snakes, instead of trying to get more and more and more, i know there addictive but people should know what they can afford. This is towards the OP if this thread is real, but i also see it far to often. Pets are a luxuary not a toy, :2thumb:

·
Registered
27,924 Posts
OMG it's one of those threads, couldn't be bothered reading the whole thread :devil:

If you can't afford to buy the royal but you have everything else, how will you afford the vet bills???:devil:

·
Registered
5,692 Posts

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
f:censor:k off you always rely on a s:censor:y f:censor:g mod to stick up for you they probs wipe ur arse aswell

Thought I'd clean that up a bit for you...

Well as was said before "Wowza"

Anyone wanna say good bye to this charming dear boy before he disappears via Mr Ban Hammer for good? Because I can really see it on the cards!

·
Registered
11,670 Posts
Can you stop this bad language please, there are young kids who visit this forum & they don't really need to be reading what you are writing.

Oh as for the PM asking me my age, i don't know what that has to do with this thread or you :Na_Na_Na_Na:.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Can you stop this bad language please, there are young kids who visit this forum & they don't really need to be reading what you are writing.

Oh as for the PM asking me my age, i don't know what that has to do with this thread or you :Na_Na_Na_Na:.
who asked your age

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Anyone wanna say good bye to this charming dear boy before he disappears via Mr Ban Hammer for good? Because I can really see it on the cards!
nah . i'll let him slip back into his cesspit without a farewell or a tear in my eye :lol2:

Reactions: henryfreston

·
Registered
990 Posts
**** off you always rely on a shitty ****ing mod to stick up for you they probs wipe ur arse aswell
Vile language for a 15 yr old.

I bet your parents are so proud :whistling2:

41 - 58 of 58 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.