Reptile Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen a post on here asking for info on British and European royal breeders...
Scrolling through one person suggested writing down a list of the ones wanted...

I am looking for the following... (all Royals)...:

Albino (Female)
Spider (Male & Female, Unrelated)
Pastel (Female)
Possibly either a Pinstripe (Female) or a Yellowbelly (Female)

If someone could tell me where and who I would be able to get these from it would be very much appreciated...

Kind regards...

Marco.

·
Registered
883 Posts
the classifieds on hear
theres about ................. a million royals for sale

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
The snake classifieds on here youll find all them mate,

or try Pi reptiles - Rain a moderator on here owns the business i think?

or look at imports people are getting from BHB (brian barzyk ) (sp) or Ralph davis however most people use these for big morphs, youll find all you need on the classifieds.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol... I am not after buying these from individual people as prices to courier them would be ridiculous. I am looking for BREEDERS.... Mainly as they will be able to get what I want if they do not already have it...

Thanks for the quick response though...

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Oh yeah forgot to add, if you want to buy lot's of snakes in one bulk go to a UK reptile show, Royal pythons will be as common as sweets in a sweet shop, however beware... youll find morphs youll fall in love with worth 5 grand a piece! youll definately find what your after though.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh yeah forgot to add, if you want to buy lot's of snakes in one bulk go to a UK reptile show, Royal pythons will be as common as sweets in a sweet shop, however beware... youll find morphs youll fall in love with worth 5 grand a piece! youll definately find what your after though.
Thank you very much for your help... The issue with classifieds is that no-one seems to be selling females, as as you can see I'm only after one male... lol... I think I will just go through someone like Bob Clark... Or I may go to the reptile show in Doncaster but then there is no guarantee that they will have what I want at the show....

·
Registered
883 Posts
give RAIN a pm
or like has been said wait until kempton or kiddy they will be 2 a penny

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
give RAIN a pm
or like has been said wait until kempton or kiddy they will be 2 a penny
Kempton, Kiddy? Please explain.... are these rep shows? Would doncaster be any good? cheers mate...

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Kiddiminster , Doncaster , kempton are places where the biggest UK reptile breeding shows happen, Doncaster being the biggest, it's basically where all breeders sell snakes/lizards/chelonia/inverts. there are normally around 200 stall and as your looking for ball pythons I would expect about 70 of these stalls to be taken by ball python breeders, the snakes are alot cheaper than shops Ive found and are normally captive bred and from trustworthy breeders. At the kiddy show there must have been 1000 + ball pythons ranging from the normal morph to morphs worth 10,000 pounds. Breeders may also give a generous discount if you buy in a bulk of snakes of them - there really good shows.

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
Couple of breeders that spring to mind are:
Scott of captive bred
Dave of welsh reptile breeders
Dave of bloodballs

Google them, all 3 have websites

But also alan1 on here is likely to have them all, along with dandare500 I think has a good range, then paul.angelides and jbr but not sure either now produces many single basic morphs, then rain and timberwolf who have been mentioned already.

Most of these people also attend the uk rep shows (look at the shows section for dates)

You could even just get in touch with a good rep shop, a place like crystal palace reptiles, they would be able to get all those easily.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts