Reptile Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello.... just would like to ask a Q. I read plenty of threads about people who have just bought young boas/ anacondas or burmese pythons, but i never really see or read any threads about people with fully grown large snakes. But after a few years when there very big ,what do people do with them. I did plenty of reading on them before i bought one, and i know some pets shops will mislead you, telling you minimum size is the maxium size.... if you know what i mean, to get you them to buy them.
Just thought i would ask .No offence meant to any one.

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
I think that I remember reading that Hammerman had one?

Hammer Man used to have one but he is now living with Scarletvegatable (if I remember correctly!) A change in my circumstances meant I could no longer keep him. I still have the Adult boas though..

·
Registered
13,358 Posts
10 corns(last one was a really nice female lav het motley from nige) and still just the two royals, got my eye on a few more corns and got first choice on some royal females when they happen. Almost said yes to an adult female spotty python today(as i missed mine) but not sure, that takes money and space from the other morphs i want(and the spotty will still be there at a later date)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It would be nice to see some pics of large snakes people keep in the uk. I dont mean to sound stupid, but the first time i went to buy a common the fellow in the rep shop [ city reps Belfast ] tryed to put me of, because he was able to tell me that people where coming to him,to see if he could get some-one to take there snake as they had become to hard to handle.So may- be all use who keep large snakes could post a few pics of them.
Thx

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Hammer Man used to have one but he is now living with Scarletvegatable (if I remember correctly!) A change in my circumstances meant I could no longer keep him. I still have the Adult boas though..
Yes indeedy, you do remember correctly! And what a lovely little fella he is too :p Tis a shame he doesn't like men too much though!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts