Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought it was about time i added some pics of my leos, ive missed a few out...
Super Snow Bell

Mack Snow Bell

Super Snow

Enigma Het Raptor (shed now removed) regen tail

Enigma Het Raptor

Raptor

Raptor

Raptor

Mack Snow Enigma Het Raptor

Mack Snow Bell Enigma

Mack Snow Tremper Banded Eclipse

Mack Snow Bell Enigma

Super Snow Enigma

Anyway I hope you like them.

·
Premium Member
14,592 Posts
Pics are humungous!! Can you resize them please? From reading the morph names, I like supersnow bells, snow bells, mack enigma and supersnow enigmas :)

·
Registered
127 Posts
gooooorgeous :flrt: "Enigma Het Raptor (shed now removed) regen tail" is stunning!

I've been toying with the idea of getting a leopard gecko for a while, but I'm flying the nest tomorrow and moving into a flat (exciiiited!) and think it would be best to wait till we're settled for a few months to see if I could afford to keep one as well as my beardie first.

·
Registered
18,150 Posts
I really like them all especially the snow bells :D

·
Funkygeckos.webs.com
5,359 Posts
You sure that stunningly bright, almost red, lush looking lovely leo near the bottom is a Mack Snow Bell Enigma mate? I mean, that`s one of the brightest leos I`ve seen in my life - never mind the brightest Snow!

That one is exceptional - utterly superb, top class, wonderful leo. She`s not that one you had for sale is she?

All excellent leos - some real crackers in there, and you must be buzzing about this season. That particular leo though, phew - amazing.

·
Registered
3,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Resized sorry about that.

You sure that stunningly bright, almost red, lush looking lovely leo near the bottom is a Mack Snow Bell Enigma mate? I mean, that`s one of the brightest leos I`ve seen in my life - never mind the brightest Snow!

That one is exceptional - utterly superb, top class, wonderful leo. She`s not that one you had for sale is she?
Yes im sure, this is her when she was born, quite a transformation. shes the one in the middle.

Also its worth noting the SS Enigma was the one i posted a while back as a baby and no one agreed with me that she was a SSE:Na_Na_Na_Na:

·
Registered
262 Posts
Wow! Loving the supersnow enigma:2thumb: I think a raptor's next on my 'to get' list though - I'll be keeping an eye on what you're selling later in the year:eek:oo:

·
Registered
4,850 Posts
All lovely but me likes best -
Mack snow bell and mack snow tremper for the lovely pastel-ness!
Snow bell enigma....it looks evil but in a very cool way!
and super snow bell.....just looks so dopey and cute! x

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Super snow bell at the top is my fave

·
Registered
406 Posts
Mack Snow Tremper Banded Eclipse, Super Snow and Enigma Het Raptors are my favorates! stunning! :2thumb:

·
Registered
6,407 Posts
all quality there mate as usual, but as a confirmed
Bell and snow addict
I have to say ss enigma and ssbell for me. Can never have too many ssbells in my opinion!

·
Funkygeckos.webs.com
5,359 Posts
Yes im sure, this is her when she was born, quite a transformation. shes the one in the middle.
Unbelievable development - can`t say I`ve come across many, if any, Snow based leos that have grown to be such an intense and vibrant colour. Wonderful :notworthy: Did you find that to be a pretty common theme with your MSBE`s - the intense tang?

·
Registered
3,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yes both my msbe's are brighter than i expected, mum was very intense though.

The 2 mack snow enigmas which were only het for bell never even came close on the colour, so i have to guess its to do with the bell gene.

I didnt really worry about the colour as i only really was going down this route to get(hopefully) SSBE's which wont show any colour.

The Bell enigma i had up for sale and sold was just as bright and intense, yet she started out quite coloured.

The 3 specials i have (sse and 2 msbe's) have never been offered for sale, they were always destined to be holdbacks.

·
Registered
5,724 Posts
i like the Mack Snow Bell Enigma and the super snow bell :D

·
Registered
215 Posts
mack snow bell is my fav. Although having said that they are all amazing.. I am so jealous! xD

1 - 20 of 20 Posts