Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Yellow female when you are 85

Votes: 2 14.3%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What age should you get your first anaconda, which colour and sex should it be?

All answers are interpretted as FACT, no opinions allowed.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Uhhh... when you know you can handle one, when you've done all the research you can, whichever species you prefer, and I'd suggest male, because its going to be much more manageable. For the same reasons, I would suggest Yellow.

·
Registered
282 Posts
i think there was a huge argument on here about getting an anoconda, but i think males grow smaller then females and from what ive read on hear yellow annies can get nervouse bout a green male is more docile and gets the size of a female boa? i think anyway.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
I'm guessing you want everyone to say Yellow, Male, 14, because thats the one that relates to you? I think my signature message is gonna sum this one up nicely...

·
Registered
12,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
12,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm guessing you want everyone to say Yellow, Male, 14, because thats the one that relates to you? I think my signature message is gonna sum this one up nicely...
haha, nah it doesnt relate to me in the slightlest.

·
Registered
754 Posts
The choices on the poll are not consistant to any fact finding and im sure kids just put these threads up to make themselves look daft

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
AGE NOT IMPORTANT... when your confident ,knowledgable ,have the space,time and finances to support it..also taht you have close freinds and a good back up plan.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
The choices on the poll are not consistant to any fact finding and im sure kids just put these threads up to make themselves look daft
... Welcome to RFUK...

·
Registered
2,769 Posts

:no1::no1::no1: AGREED :no1::no1::no1:

·
Banned
22,939 Posts
while am all for light hearted humour on the forum, i do think this is abit perthetic....a forum is all about debate...no need to make a thread based on a thread

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
:2thumb:
while am all for light hearted humour on the forum, i do think this is abit perthetic....a forum is all about debate...no need to make a thread based on a thread

:2thumb::no1::2thumb: here here....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts