Reptile Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So unfortunately my leopard gecko recently passed away. However i am looking to get another lizard of some sort but i don't know which one?
I wouldn't say im an expert in lizards however i am not a novice either i know how to care for them and am looking for a new pal to hang with!
My preference is a giant day gecko however of what iv read they don't like to be handled and that's what i really want in a new lizard as my last leopard gecko just loved being out with me. I am 16 and still in school however can find minimum 20 minutes a day to look after a lizard. I love the color and look of the day geckos and even blue dwarf gecko however that is slightly too small for my liking. I have a 90cm long 45cm wide 45cm high vivarium with a fogger. I can easily buy more equipment though. I have looked at things like bearded dragons and crested geckos however im not a fan of how they look... If there are any suggestions i am open to anything, it may seem shallow but looks are important for me and the soft look of a leopard gecko and day gecko does make me happy!

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
khuzestan E.angramainyu :lol2:

Reactions: eoj89

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is really awesome however is there a more common name for it? as when i searched it there were not any UK reptile shops advertising them (sorry im not an expert lizard person) plus is there anything more like the giant day geckos in color? but that is really awesome! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts