Reptile Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please can someone help me identify the morph of my new corn snake. sorry about the large pictures

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
I like it so its probably a carolina...

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What did you buy it as? Might give you a clue as to what it is...:whistling2:
I brought it from a reptile shop just outside Wisbech, UK they did have other carolina corns but they were about £5 more and were labeled as carolina corns whereas this one was just labeled corn snake.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
hmm tough one, i'd go with normal

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cheers everyone soo I take it that it is a carolina/normal corn. Whatever morph it is I still think he looks cute and is a fraction of the size of my Red Tailed Boa who is just over 3ft

·
Registered
6,064 Posts
I brought it from a reptile shop just outside Wisbech, UK they did have other carolina corns but they were about £5 more and were labeled as carolina corns whereas this one was just labeled corn snake.
:lol2::no1: I love it when shops sell their 'normals' cheaper than their 'carolinas'!!!!!!.... there was one near me selling one as a 'Chestnut' for twice the price of their normals :):):)

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:lol2::no1: I love it when shops sell their 'normals' cheaper than their 'carolinas'!!!!!!.... there was one near me selling one as a 'Chestnut' for twice the price of their normals :):):)
Thats the thing when I looked at them there was no difference between them and from what I know Carolinas are the same as normal corns and vica versa

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
I'd say a normal. Nice snake.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts