Reptile Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks, I have been keeping Exotic animals for 12+ years, but have never owned a Scorpion because they freaked me out a bit!! Recently though, I have been looking at a few inverts that I always said no way I would never keep those.

I always thought Scolopendra were really freaky, but my friend recently got Scolopendra supspinipes dehaani, and watching it freight training big black crickets is un-real!!! I have looked about though, and there seems to be no Scolopendra about for sale at the minute, so I thought get a scorpion instead.

First of all I don't want any Pandinus or Hadogenes species, my mate had some and they were boring. I was looking at Carboctonus kerserlingi on TSS, they look pretty cool. So any suggestions for a cool, active little scorpion??

Cheers,

Michael.:2thumb:

·
Banned
3,240 Posts
Hey folks, I have been keeping Exotic animals for 12+ years, but have never owned a Scorpion because they freaked me out a bit!! Recently though, I have been looking at a few inverts that I always said no way I would never keep those.

I always thought Scolopendra were really freaky, but my friend recently got Scolopendra supspinipes dehaani, and watching it freight training big black crickets is un-real!!! I have looked about though, and there seems to be no Scolopendra about for sale at the minute, so I thought get a scorpion instead.

First of all I don't want any Pandinus or Hadogenes species, my mate had some and they were boring. I was looking at Carboctonus kerserlingi on TSS, they look pretty cool. So any suggestions for a cool, active little scorpion??

Cheers,

Michael.:2thumb:
Desert hairy are deffinitely worth looking into for an active scorp. And as for the keyser I got one and I can say that they are awesome little things!
I'll try to get some pics up tomorrow

1 - 4 of 4 Posts