Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most people in this forum seem to have more than 1 snake, some alot more!
If you had to get rid of all your snakes and only allowed to keep 1 which 1 would you choose:flrt: and why??

·
Registered
8,562 Posts
Oh god thats a hard one.... erm......

It would probably have to be our Royal python, purely as we've had him 7 years and have been through so much with him. He's not one of my favorites, but he would be the right one to keep. (Not that I'm ever intending on getting rid of any mind you.)

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
i couldnt do it i would have to find away to keep all of them

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
id have to keep my african house snake :flrt:he's a softie lol, my 2 lil gaters are very fast and musk on me all the time now so they can leave lol

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
Ohhhhh! Impossible! I suppose I could let the sand boas go, and my smaller pine x bull. Would have to find some way to hide the others and keep them all.

·
Registered
290 Posts
no idea i'm having a hard enough time reducing my collection down to 10!

·
Registered
7,100 Posts
Jees that's hard,I guess if I had to choose it would be my female BCI.No,my scrub.No,BCI,scrub....bci......arrrrgggghhh!

·
Registered
20,860 Posts
I couldn't bear to part with any but the one which would definately stay is my boa Ash as he's something very special.

·
Registered
978 Posts
i couldnt choose which single snake. i would keep i have too many their all special in their own way but by species it would be my burms hoggies then kings.

·
Registered
7,244 Posts
My royal Ripley.
But I'd sneak in a Boa : victory:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts