Reptile Forums banner

Which would you choose????

1K views 28 replies 24 participants last post by  snickers 
#1 ·
Most people in this forum seem to have more than 1 snake, some alot more!
If you had to get rid of all your snakes and only allowed to keep 1 which 1 would you choose:flrt: and why??

#22 ·
You didn't get the question :roll:

You kept two, but the question is: if you were allowed to keep ONLY 1 :whistling2:

#3 ·
Oh god thats a hard one.... erm......

It would probably have to be our Royal python, purely as we've had him 7 years and have been through so much with him. He's not one of my favorites, but he would be the right one to keep. (Not that I'm ever intending on getting rid of any mind you.)

#4 ·
i couldnt do it i would have to find away to keep all of them

#8 ·
Ohhhhh! Impossible! I suppose I could let the sand boas go, and my smaller pine x bull. Would have to find some way to hide the others and keep them all.

#9 ·
no idea i'm having a hard enough time reducing my collection down to 10!

#25 ·
it would lead to suicide if i had to get rid of mine:bash:
Suicide I'm a about to commit watching Newcastle x Bolton at the moment.

What a terrible game of football, I mean whatever sport they are trying to play that has no resemblance to football :roll:

#27 ·
oo thats hard hmm probvs my royal python cuz i have niot had it as long as my corn and it dont lik being handeled as much as my corn dose

#29 ·
I suppose it would have to be aurora my diamond cross. I think she's blond. Strikes anything that moves, and then spends 20 minutes trying to find the head with no success at all. Eventually she'll give up and go sit in her tree till I come along to repeat the fiasco. Beautifull though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.