Reptile Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dnt no wot to get between a bearded dragon and a corn snake any one think wot shud a get .... and y .. lol .. ?? ??

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
I dont think this is something someone should answer but yourself.. work out what time you have, how confident you are handling it, how much you can spend on food etc etc.

·
Registered
6,229 Posts
I dont mean to sound harsh but I really think you should spend some time reading the forum and getting a feel for both snakes in lizards in general. You have asked a lot of very basic questions that you really should have been able to find the answers to on simple caresheets over the last month or so.

Think about how much room you have for your pet and how much time. Beardies are a little more time consuming than corns as they require feeding every day.
Read caresheets for each species, there are literally hundreds on the internet as they are very common reptiles. Once you've had a look at some see if you can decide for yourself what you would prefer. If not, come back and ask some more specific questions, the answers will be of more use to you once you have your own basic knowledge :)

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Theres no comparison really, they are both completely different. You need to have a look in depth at their requirments and see what you would feel comfortable with. I agree with Pendlehog your questions are the basic ones that a bit of simple reading would clear up. You need to read all you can and ask something specific about each and decide for yourself. Afterall it is you who will be looking after it for the next 12 years not anyone else here... :lol:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have read caresheets and i think i have decided to get a baby beardie thanks for the advice lol

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
personally i would say corns are easier, although as lizards go beardies are pretty good.

·
Registered
324 Posts
i'm strictly a snake man, but if i'm honest there is more of a reward keeping a beardie as you get mroe interaction out of them when they are old and they are more active than corns so they make good fun to watch too... much snakes are great in thir own way too... again as it been said by NNY, nobody but yourself can answer this question...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts