Reptile Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heya,

some of you might recognise me, i have 3 (boy) whites tree frogs (Flubber, Boris and Freddy) living happily, correct viv and size and heat and humidity, recently got a white lipped with them, its a (girl) called Foz. named before i realised it was a girl!! she has everything correct, i have checked over bout 20 websites for her care and shes fine with the whites, but i dont know if white lipped camouflage themsleves during the day coz she goes very pale with blotches of green on her and then when she wakes up, she is very green, and i mean luminous green, is it just camouflage do peeps know??

when i can, ill get pics.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Hi, A word of warning... do not mix diff species of frog. I know books/petshops say its fine but its not good to mix species. Its ok to keep them 2gether if the are juviniles, but separate when adults. They are the same care as whites, but it does not mean that you can mix them - especially if you only have one white lipped with the 3 whites. :(

You dont have to worry about splodges etc. Its just if they are by the light they go lighter and when in shade theyre darker. How old are your whites? you should notice it in them as they get older. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts