Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
ever tried to breed the WLP's? whats their temperament like?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
temprement

their temprements arent to bad for WLP, they handle well enough as long as your confident when handling them. Ive not been tagged by either of the pair, but others have.

·
Registered
7,147 Posts
pm sent mate

Are these my old white lippeds??

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
breeding

Ive not tried with these, but have read that they need to be aged approx 5yr old to breed which would make this pair ideal candidates for anyone willing to give it ago.

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
what sort of offers you after?

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
interested in what offers you'd like too! always feel rude making an offer in case its not enough!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
price?

Ive seen pairs of 07 WLP priced at £350. so like i say im open to offers or swaps of female royals aged 06 or before ideally, but hey its not an ideal world so what have you got

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
Hi Jack, do your rosy boas smoke ? :lol2:

·
Registered
9,373 Posts
Ive seen pairs of 07 WLP priced at £350. so like i say im open to offers or swaps of female royals aged 06 or before ideally, but hey its not an ideal world so what have you got
they have been on for months at that and they haven't sold ;)

What kind of species would you be interested in as a swap for the whitelips? I'm not sure I could make a cash offer this month (not before rodbaston) that would be of the magnitude that you'd expect.

Mason

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
WLP Price?

like i say, I'm open to offers on pretty much most of what i sell: victory:

·
Registered
9,373 Posts
Sorry but a phone call this morning about a retic shipment has left me temporarily "reptile-fund-less" :D

If you still have these after rodbaston I will probably have them.

Mason.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts