Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BOB CLARK HAD STEVE GOOCH TAKE A PIC OF MY MALE WHITEFIRE HE IS BRINGING OVER IN SEPTEMBER CANT WAIT ALSO GOT A SUNFIRE SUPERTIGER COMING BUT HE HAS NOT SENT A PIC OF IT AS YET SO HERE YOU ARE

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
nice:mf_dribble:

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
i do love sunfire super tigers! im going to have to go the long way round and try and make my own though

·
Registered
31,649 Posts
There was a leucistic royal at Hamm, couldn't see the facination TBH. But I won't knock it everyone likes different stuff.

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
WHAT WOULD BE YOUR BEST PRICES YOU WOULD PAY FOR ONE
im not really a tight arse, ill always pay the going rate for something, maybe more if i want it enough, got an 8' albino tiger and a 5' sunfire coming from america soon (i hope!) so with that and the fact that the mrs just had our first baby i have to put snake buying on hold probably till the end of the year unless i ahve a windfall!

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
Shame i could have sorted you with a breedable male sunfire a mate is selling....
gutting, thats the trouble, you ask and ask and nothings about so you get involved in something like importing, it seems a good idea at the time but takes so bloody long that int the mean time, the morphs you thought you were saving on have devalued and loads of stuff comes up that you'd love to buy!

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
im not really a tight arse, ill always pay the going rate for something, maybe more if i want it enough, got an 8' albino tiger and a 5' sunfire coming from america soon (i hope!) so with that and the fact that the mrs just had our first baby i have to put snake buying on hold probably till the end of the year unless i ahve a windfall!
SORRY DID NOT MEAN YOU WAS A TIGHT ARSE IT JUST THE ONES IVE SEEN FOR SALE ARE ALL ABOUT $5000 BUT WHEN BOB SAID $2400 I WAS GOBSMACKED HOW MUCH THEY HAD GONE DOWN IN PRICE IN ABOUT A YEAR OR SO

·
Registered
4,474 Posts
I didn't know you were asking, sorry :(
Most people just email me with what they are after so i rarely bother to look for "work".

1 - 20 of 29 Posts