Reptile Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dudes,

is there anyone out there that has actually kept whites tree frogs with green or brown anoles. please tell me what it is like as i might be heading for that route, i cant think WHAT OTHER FROGS will go with them little piggies!!

thanx for help.[/b]

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hiya,

yeah well then do you advise on what i should add, there are 2 sub adults whites in nthere and i want some friends for them, but what other frogs or lizards do you think i should get?

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
MOre Whites. Period.

No species should co-habit. Especially amphibians. Here are a gazillion reasons why which i had outlined in other posts on the same topic. PLEASE read them and take my advice. It will end in sickness, stress an ultimately death for all your animals.

Whites are fantiastic, i have some myself. you dont need to go adding more speices and jeapordising their health. Enjoy them for what they are. And if your desperate to get some more species, get more tanks.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Agreed :D

·
Registered
83 Posts
peatree you have already asked this very same question and i have already answer it saying DO NOT mix anoles and whites there is no need atall why not listen the first time and get a whole new viv set up rather than trying to force whites and anole to co-habit they're not even from the same area why anyone would wanna mix them is beyond me i thought people on ere are meant to know what they're chatting bout
by asking that question it prooves to me that some people have no idea

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well, if you all must know...

i posted this ages ago and have listened to what you all have said and have just gone with another whites, i wouldnt co habit anhyway, it was just a query, i wouoldnt have done it qwithout looking up about anoles to see their requiremtns anyway.

i do like to think of mhself as a good frog keeper, im constantly looking a new things in the shops for them and ways to improve their habitat thank you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts