Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We all love all our snakes, but if you're anything like me, you will always have faves above the others.

So, time for everyone to show of their favorite snake(s) in their collection.

Mine are;
Eden, my Aru Island GTP. She came to me in a right state, and cost well over the odds, but after months of hard work, time, and more than a little annoyance, I finally have a reliably feeding, healthy snake :D

The second one is Tiny, my SD Retic. He is the friendliest snake I've ever known, never strikes apart from at food, always happy to come out and "cuddle", and a real character.

And lastly, is LillyDot, the lesser bee royal python. Great little soul, eats almost every time, sheds like a dream, and looks to die for, not to mention the possibilities for breeding are mahoosive!

·
Registered
25,686 Posts
My three oldest corns are my favourites I think, Nova and Ivy, 16 year old Amel and normal corns, and Barugog, a 15 year old Snow corn. You have something for that many years and you have to get attached to it! All so placid, all never had any health problems, always feed for me, never struck or even rattled, always shed and of course... beautiful.. can't really ask for more in a snake really.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
I know I've shown this picture before but... what the hey, this is my favourite little "friend"
Thrasops jacksoni (the hungry devil) :devil:

Although I'm also very keen on my Philodryas baroni, Boigas and Japanese Rat snakes...

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
my borneo short tail best decision getting her

but can't forget my royals either

·
Registered
10,069 Posts
my etb

and my boelens are my top 2. I love them but they don't have the names. I don't give nickname to all my snakes.

·
Registered
20,860 Posts
My favourite is and always be Ash, my first boa.

Follwed by Lucy (my leusistic rat), Zoe (the oldest of my snakes), Clyde (my WC royal because I spent so much time keeping him alive) and Incy (my spider royal).

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
Got to be my RYL Steve ,dog tame never hisses likes being handled,both my boys absolutley love him,best snake ever:flrt:

·
Registered
404 Posts
I love all of mine, but if I had to choose a fave it would be Audrey, my Hogg Island Boa.

·
Registered
27,819 Posts
My favorite is Frank, my first ever snake :D

Nancy... My female Taiwan

Felicity... My female leopard

Mork ... My male rad

·
Registered
347 Posts
My fave would be my male oteekee corn, nice markings and very tame.

Out of all my animals it's my dog barney

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Russian Rat Snake Elaphe schrenkii, they're lovely animals. Really inquisitive and curious. Nice pictures, ratboy, you have some great snakes! The Taiwanese Beauty is, well, a beauty!

:no1:

·
Registered
1,748 Posts

Mabel our little girl:flrt:

Kes ,the OH 's growing boy:2thumb:

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Only have my Oscar at the moment, am hoping to buy a couple of royals some time next year but Oscar will always be my favorite, he's just perfect, i wouldn't change him for the world.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts