Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

come in the thunder to day and found my adult corn slighering around hes rub at 100mph. I put this down to the thunder because i herd they can get really stresed out. I got him out after words and he seemed to be calm. He is also in shed! Any one else had this problem?

Jack.: victory:

·
Registered
22,115 Posts
Had loads of thunder, lightening and rain but the snakes were fine. No change at all.

One of my dogs ran off to hide in my daughters wardrobe though!

·
Registered
27,924 Posts
Hi all

come in the thunder to day and found my adult corn slighering around hes rub at 100mph. I put this down to the thunder because i herd they can get really stresed out. I got him out after words and he seemed to be calm. He is also in shed! Any one else had this problem?

Jack.: victory:
No thunder here. Maybe the added stress of being in shed and the thunder freaked him out.

My cats hate thunder and usualy cower in a corner together in my bedroom.

·
Registered
863 Posts
We had it in Brum but our snakes were fine..! Just the Creamsicle doing her usual back flips haha

Rmac

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We had it in Brum but our snakes were fine..! Just the Creamsicle doing her usual back flips haha

I had over grays way in essex! I need one of these back filping corns!:lol2:
Rmac
No thunder here. Maybe the added stress of being in shed and the thunder freaked him out.

My cats hate thunder and usualy cower in a corner together in my bedroom.
My dog was fine. How long did yours last ours lasted about half an hour.:devil::devil:
Had loads of thunder, lightening and rain but the snakes were fine. No change at all.

One of my dogs ran off to hide in my daughters wardrobe though!
How cute. I thought my snake was doing the marthon or somthing!:lol2:

·
Registered
9,293 Posts
I hqve a question.are snakes not deff? and unless it was super close and sent vibrations through your house how do they get nervous from it? Do they sense something in the air? I know when we get storms our dog gets frightened cos of the noise )ut how does it scare snakes? Sorry for the dumb question lol

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just seen the weather and bloomin heck England didnt half get hit with the thunder storms.

Hope there wasn't any bad flooding.
I read somthing that essex was meant to get 40mm of flooding today or tommorow. Buy we don't.

I hqve a question.are snakes not deff? and unless it was super close and sent vibrations through your house how do they get nervous from it? Do they sense something in the air? I know when we get storms our dog gets frightened cos of the noise )ut how does it scare snakes? Sorry for the dumb question lol
I don't know i think its vibrations but nothing was vibrating.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Sun and blue skies here in Blackpool!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts