Reptile Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey,, ive only had my ozzy a sunglow corn a couple of months but boy am i taken with snakes now!..he is as soft as s**t
hes three so its not like ive bonded with him like you would a hatchling,but like clockwork when im in from work hes bouncin round the front of his viv waitin to come out,he comes out clambers up my arm.sits on my shoulders and basicly acts like a bleedin cat!i hate to put him back in as he kicks up such a fuss! ! so he comes out a couple times a night:smile:

has anyone else got a snake like ozzy would love to know??
p.s he was from woodys pets in irlam
sincerly reccomend them:mf_dribble:

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
my 1st one was like that, wayne the amel lol.. turned out to be female haha...
used to come out and sit under my ponytail lol (hair, whats that eh? )

·
Registered
290 Posts
Yeah i got 2 like that, first my female anery corn i got her as a yearling and she will sit and watch me on the computer from 5ish onwards then when i get her out she's like "oooh mum!" and is practically jumping all over the place lol the second in my male CRB he's so docile u get him out the viv and he will just curl up on you and go to sleep tbh i'm surprised he even knows what to do with the mice we feed him he is that chilled :D

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
Yea i've got a female amel that loves being held and when i do my house work she loves being around my neck and watching and tasting every i do :lol2:

Sam

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
yer my male snow corn is like that...instant bond, wouldn swap him for anything, always comes out of his hut when he can smell me an has never bitten

·
Registered
8,073 Posts
couple of mine are like that boss my boa likes to sit on my shoulder and wrap his tail around my glasses, sid my corn sits around my choulders but his tail has to be in my t-shirt

·
Registered
4,200 Posts
My BP is the one that most likes to come out and begs - normally she doesn't sit still for long though and likes to go off exploring. My boa often pretends she doesn't want to and hitches her tail in stuff dragging out her foliage with her but is happy to sit still on me when she's out. My hoggy likes to drape herself around my neck. Just wish my sav loved me as much!

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
My royal is always at the glass, wanting out when i get home. I take her out most nights, as im sure she only wants t see the tv. once she out, she just sits on my lap for a while. recently, she been going on back of sofa and wrapping around the telephone, wonder who she trying to call. Every time, that where she goes!

My corn is too wee just now. he only does onwards and upwards and never stops, unless it is to make a deposit on me!

·
Registered
5,198 Posts
My royal is very affectionate.. she seems to really enjoy being out. Quite to the contrary of what I was told when initially looking for a royal!

Shes also very nosey though and often tries to get down the back of the sofa cushions!!!:lol2:

Yay for affectionate snakies!!: victory:

·
Registered
475 Posts
My Cali King is the softest snake I know. He sits on one hand and just goes in and out of my fingers. Both my corns are fab too. My anery female comes to the front of her viv when I go to get her out. My boyfriend's female boa likes to sit doubled up on my neck under my pony tail and go to sleep. She's a peach <3

·
Registered
4,200 Posts
Shes also very nosey though and often tries to get down the back of the sofa cushions!!!:lol2:
quote]

Beware of sofa cushions!! One of the first things ours did when she was out was to wedge herself down the back of one and got herself inside the bottom of the sofa... its amazing what small spaces they can wriggle through.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
I must be really unlucky with my snakeys, my Corn tends to hide and comes out about once or twice a day she likes a cuddle though once i can get her out of her viv, my cali is a vicious little thing strikes at everything, even through the feed box, also very nervous but she/he is a baby not even 10 months yet, the mexi is friendly but he is coming out of his shell now since his illness/es.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts