Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys after building my own fake rock build and some people showing great interest in getting one made I have given it thought as to building one for a 4 x 2 x 2 and selling them. if i can build it and it not take too long and be worth my time financially then I may make it a permanent thing where i would accept orders based on half before and half after construction. The half payment before would be for materials or some of them. I think its possible to make them so that the viv roof could be removed and they just slot in or made in 3 pieces however way il figure that out.

At the moment Im just thinking of those who might be interested in it.

Here is some pics of what mine was like and a video link so u can see it now. I have an idea on what to do if it was to ever chip paint but eveything should work perfect

Here is the Video Link if u want to see a video

YouTube - My Bearded Dragons Vivarium With Fake Rock Walls

And for those interested in seeing just how much work went into the entire build here is a link for that

My 8ft x 4ft x 3ft dragons viv (Pic Heavy)

Now please understand im only thinking of building the fake rock backrounds not entire vivs. So if anyone would be interested then let me know as i need to see if i can make it worth my while

Tony

·
Registered
796 Posts
that viv simply looks amazing,i hate to think of the time involved in making all that :gasp:

good luck :no1:

·
Registered
595 Posts
id be interested can u give me a rough idea of price please....... Liz
: victory:

·
Registered
559 Posts
I would certainly be interested, dependant on cost

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It is fab,I would be very interested,how much roughly do you think it would cost?:2thumb::2thumb:
not worked anything out yet what i am going to do is make a mock one and see what it costs me in time and products and see if people willing to pay me what they worth if not il keep it and put in my own vivs

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
id be interested can u give me a rough idea of price please....... Liz
: victory:
not atm i need to build one and see what it costs in time and materials but when its done il be able to give u prices for dif sizes. just seeing if there enough of a call for them before i lay out money for the tools i need

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
id be interested too matey. id like one in 3x2x2, and can the rocks come in a dark grey like aztec ruin style?
should be no problem if u have anything in mind send me a pic of it il see what i can do

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I would certainly be interested, dependant on cost
i will get costs to everyone over the next few weeks but need to work them out first

·
Registered
586 Posts
I think you will have a long list of people wanting these vivs made up for them, you might even have to add my name to that list soon, i think your vivs and set ups are some of the best i have seen.
My friends came up to get the babies from you the other day, and they also loved your vivs. :thumb:

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
As others have said, i am interested dependant on costs, so i will keep an eye on this thread to see when you have that sussed :D

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks for your kind comments guys il try and work it out asap

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Hiya I am def intrested in two 4x2x2 for my beardies can you give me a price and would it be collection only?
Thanks

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hiya I am def intrested in two 4x2x2 for my beardies can you give me a price and would it be collection only?
Thanks
will do let me sort out some prices and il get back to you

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bump up

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
bump up