Reptile Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi there me and my partener are moving abroard and need to sell our collection asap, i cant believe i have to let them all go there my babies.
anyway here is what we have for sale all are very healthy and have never missed a feed good homes only please.

1 male yeman chameleon with full set up including, glass viv, many plants, backing board, chipping, UVligthing, and heat lamp he is hand tame and only 2-3 months old £150 this is fantastic animal and set up.

1 two year old male common boa without viv he is tame hes 5 foot long nice chunky snake very good pet £80 ono

1, 50% redtailed boa his mother was 100% redtail and his father was a common boa he is 9 months old, hand tame and loves his food he is very pretty and also does not come with set up (hes got to be my favorite) £120 ono

2 baby corns both 50% amel 50% snow corn both mother and father can be seen and i have pics, they both have a seperate starter tanks with fresh chipping, log, water bowl, hide and some green plants to hide under, these are £55 each with starter kit and accessories without a heat mat or both together with tanks, accessories and heat mat for £100, the reason for this is that they share the heat mat as it is very large.

finally 1 hounduran milk snake with wodden viv , lighting, fresh chipping, plants and water bowl £100 , he is very tame and very pretty eats and sheds well great for any collection.

i csn be e-mailed at [email protected] for more info i can send pics of all reptiles just ask, u can leave a contact number also. i live in north london but cannot travel too far.
thanks

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
lovemarkos said:
hi there me and my partener are moving abroard and need to sell our collection asap, i cant believe i have to let them all go there my babies.
anyway here is what we have for sale all are very healthy and have never missed a feed good homes only please.

1 male yeman chameleon with full set up including, glass viv, many plants, backing board, chipping, UVligthing, and heat lamp he is hand tame and only 2-3 months old £150 this is fantastic animal and set up.

1 two year old male common boa without viv he is tame hes 5 foot long nice chunky snake very good pet £80 ono

1, 50% redtailed boa his mother was 100% redtail and his father was a common boa he is 9 months old, hand tame and loves his food he is very pretty and also does not come with set up (hes got to be my favorite) £120 ono

2 baby corns both 50% amel 50% snow corn both mother and father can be seen and i have pics, they both have a seperate starter tanks with fresh chipping, log, water bowl, hide and some green plants to hide under, these are £55 each with starter kit and accessories without a heat mat or both together with tanks, accessories and heat mat for £100, the reason for this is that they share the heat mat as it is very large.

finally 1 hounduran milk snake with wodden viv , lighting, fresh chipping, plants and water bowl £100 , he is very tame and very pretty eats and sheds well great for any collection.

i csn be e-mailed at [email protected] for more info i can send pics of all reptiles just ask, u can leave a contact number also. i live in north london but cannot travel too far.
thanks

the corns will have amel in them via the snow anyway, do you mean the parents were snow and an amel?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi there yes the mother is amel very orange and red and the father is a snow corn pure white. i dont know what u call the mix but they are very nice i like them :lol:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the chameleon has been sold this evening, and im also now selling the 2 year old boa with his very large viv quality wood and glass windows, cage lock big tree trunk, big water bowl UV lighting, heat pad and heat bulb all caged in to stop burns and also escape its great it measures 4 and a half foot long, 2 foot wide and 3 foot high.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Corns

Tried to email you but it keeps bouncing back!??

How much for the two youngsters without all the gear?

Many thanks,

Kirk

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
lovemarkos said:
hi there yes the mother is amel very orange and red and the father is a snow corn pure white. i dont know what u call the mix but they are very nice i like them :lol:
they will be amels 100% het for snow then dude

1 - 7 of 7 Posts