Reptile Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone going Hamm next month got space for a spare bum in the car?

I'm only little and I've decided I really want to go. O/H is job hunting so he doesnt want to go and I dont have a single pal thats into reps, poor me, lol.

BTW I'm over 25, and have a driving license. Lived in Spain for 2 years so the driving isnt a problem, drove to Rome and back last year, and have a GPS with European maps too. Any offers?

Maybe a few fancy the trip and are willing to chip in for the ferry and the petrol? My car is an old Cleo (R Reg) but I can borrow a nicer/ bigger one

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
thats cheap, we paid 50 for the tunnel and 80 for the ferry in march last year

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think it depends on when you book it, its cheaper to book in advance, I just used ferrybooker online to find the cheapest times of day

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
i boooked a few months in advance for that one.. now i'm not sure so i will leave it for a while.. saying that, its only about 5 weeks? ouch thats coming round quickly

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
too quickly yes

·
Registered
6,229 Posts
I havent even thought about costs yet! Someone has asked me to go with them and I agreed without putting any thought in :? Oops eh?! Might have to bring the "emergency" credit card out but it'll be fine! :lol:

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
well, i wont be booking early this time as i just dont know.. i will almost certainly book early for september.

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
oh bugger i really wanted to go but i dont have any mates that are in reps around here so i just thought i wouldn't make it this year. if i'd have known sooner i would have got my passport sorted. :(

·
Registered
25,691 Posts
More importantly, who's going from South Wales or with Access to TNT and wants to pick me up something? :smile:

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
what you after hun?
if i go i might be looking at taking a few passengers this time

·
Registered
25,691 Posts
I need a proper blood-red beardie :smile: I've seen at least 3-4 sellers listing that they'll be selling blood-reds there so I know there'll be some around.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
i think you are going to get more lizards than corns at this hamm, unless you want royals or boas, plenty of those about.
i wouldnt really know what i was looking for with those to be honest.
will you be able to have a day off of work to go?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts