Reptile Forums banner

The choice is yours.

• Yes Im fed up with the back stabbing and bitching.

Votes: 23 32.4%
  • No Im fine with everything.

Votes: 23 32.4%
  • Maybe some people should be watched by admins.

Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Other - Please state what is the problem.

Votes: 4 5.6%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Banned
9,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a poll to see who is fed up or not. Please state why your annoyed and prehaps T-Bo could see the post and see what could be changed and what not to be changed if you get my drift. Lets make RFuk a EVEN better place than it already is and see if we can sort out the squabbling and all the other crap thats going on.

PLEASE TAKE NOTE THIS IS NOT AN ATTACK THREAD IF SOMEONE IS ANNOYED AT ANOTHER PERSON PM ME THE NAME AND ONCE EVERYONE HAS REPLIED WELL ENOUGH PEOPLE I WILL PM THE LIST OF NAMES TO T-BO.

·
Registered
9,175 Posts
I don't think it's all that bad. If someone starts having a go unecessarily or being downright disrespectful. I just ignore them.

Doesn't get me annoyed that way n they soon stop..it's like playground bullies tbh lol.

·
Banned
9,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't think it's all that bad. If someone starts having a go unecessarily or being downright disrespectful. I just ignore them.

Doesn't get me annoyed that way n they soon stop..it's like playground bullies tbh lol.
Katie my other half would like to know if your stalking me :D lol. There are alot of bullys on here i agree with that comment :D

·
Registered
9,175 Posts
stalking you? nope just nothing interesting in any of the other forums lol. tell faith she's quite alright :razz:

Theres a couple of people who have been outright nasty for no reason. N i've seen a couple of people in particular who always seem to jump down peoples throats..but like i say i just try to let it wash over me..immature idiots like that aint worth any of our time

·
Banned
9,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol Faith said shes only playing lol :D

I know what you mean thats what i was getting fed up off is people causing more hassle than good throwing petrol on the fire so to speak

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
stalking you? nope just nothing interesting in any of the other forums lol. tell faith she's quite alright :razz:

Theres a couple of people who have been outright nasty for no reason. N i've seen a couple of people in particular who always seem to jump down peoples throats..but like i say i just try to let it wash over me..immature idiots like that aint worth any of our time

you suck! Mwhahaha

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
What i find is that there are some people who think they know everything, and totally disrespect others (who may or may not have more experience).. and stupidly, it can be a perception based on something as silly as a post count.

Some people are down right rude, and others have a tendancy just to stir.. but it is a public forum, and that is to be expected.

There should be mutual respect for everyone.. from the greenest newbie to the 20 plus year herpetologist. It is just manners.

·
Registered
25,685 Posts
All I can say if you think this place is bad, try some of the other forums out there.

If everyone agreed on everything else, and no one got offended, upset, or emotional, life would be pretty boring. You get all sorts in the world and you get all sorts on this forum.

There is no way of making a forum so there is no bitching, gossiping, or slagging off... so there is no difference of opinion, no crying, no upset, no idiots, no spammers... it's just not possible, unless you have a forum where every single post is moderated before it's posted and no one is entitled to an opinion.

There are some right twits around but fortunately... unlike real life... there's an ignore button :no1:

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
What i find is that there are some people who think they know everything, and totally disrespect others (who may or may not have more experience).. and stupidly, it can be a perception based on something as silly as a post count.

Some people are down right rude, and others have a tendancy just to stir.. but it is a public forum, and that is to be expected.

There should be mutual respect for everyone.. from the greenest newbie to the 20 plus year herpetologist. It is just manners.
Well said dude!

No probs katie lol

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
I havent been here all that long, but i think there is quite a lot of bitching and back stabbing. Im probably gonna get it now, but to be honest i dont really care. At the end of the day, arguing on the internet is retarded. Some people find it hard to seperate the real world from the internet world. If things are that bad, rather than insult people why not try turning the pc off and going outside........

Nick

·
Premium Member
15,651 Posts
Just dont take it all too seriously...its a forum that should be a bit of fun not a place for people to massage their ego's and belittle others.

·
Premium Member
15,373 Posts
i find it pretty bad at times....some of the bitching etc, and was cheesed off that i got an infraction for stating that someone was selling something that was not what they were saying....then i got an abusive pm from the other member, so made it public the kind of person they are...and I got an infraction for it!? i know the rules state about no comments other than if interested in the animals for sale, and i was but disagreed about the pricing and what it was being sold as....sometimes i do feel that certain members get away with more than other more popular members..just my two penneths worth:lol2: all in all though most of it is just a lot of egos behind pc screens so i dont take most of it too seriously : victory:

1 - 20 of 112 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.